😒 jealous 😒

•Your pov•

Me and Inaki were invited to a party this night, and decided that we should go. We were getting ready, I was doing my hair, makeup and figuring out what dress I should wear. I found this really beautiful blue long dress. Going all the way to the floor, with silver heels, with bows above my toes, see through blue long gloves that go above my elbows, and a heart silver necklace

 Going all the way to the floor, with silver heels, with bows above my toes, see through blue long gloves that go above my elbows, and a heart silver necklace

(This is the dress. If you want to change it then thats alr.)

I walked down stairs to see if Inaki was ready. He was just sitting on the couch waiting for me and watching whatever he was watching. He was wearing a blue suit. With a black bow, a black shirt under the suit, and black shoes.

 With a black bow, a black shirt under the suit, and black shoes

( GUYS IK ITS NOT THE SAME COLOR BUT JS PRETEND PLSSSS 😓)

" Aww baby you look handsome in a suit." I said walking over to him. He looked at me with wide eyes. Looking me up and down. " Wow....you look beautiful, baby." He said getting up to kiss me.

Our lips connected for a second then I pulled away. "Are you ready to go?" I asked. "Yep already" he said grabbing my hand and and the car keys.

|TIME SKIP|

We got the party. And holy cow...there was a lot of people here. "Ready?" Inaki asked me. "Yeah" I said looking at him smiling. We both got out and headed inside.

We see some of your friends and went to them to say hi. We talked for awhile about what's going on in our life and everything. "Hey baby" he said in my ear, " I'm gonna get a drink, do you want me to bring you one too?" He asked. " It wouldn't be bad idea to have one drink, right?" I say. "Not at all, imma go get us a drink" he said walking away. "Thank you baby!" I say watching him walk away.

"You guys are so cute together" one of my friends said. "Aww thank you." I said smiling.

°Inaki's pov°

I left Y/n to get us some drinks. After I arrived to the bar area this girl came up to me. "Hey handsome, I've never seen you around. Whats your name.?" She asked. "Inaki..why?" I said in a disgust because she called me handsome...like WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE LADY.

"I just thought that you were cute. And you looked lonely. You here with someone?" She asked, sitting next to me. "Yeah, I am here to with someone....but that's non of your business." I said looking away watching the bartender make mine and Y/n's drink.

"Well then..can I have your number, maybe we can go to my house if you want" she said smirking caressing my arms. ...Is she trying to flirt with me. Gross. " Well no you can't have my number, and I won't be going to your house because I have a girlfriend. So whatever your trying to do is not gonna work." I said getting pissed.

"Here you go sir." The bartender giving me and Y/n our drinks. "Thank you" I said giving him the money and leaving that goofy ass girl. I got our drinks, I tried to keep calm and put on a smile as I went back to Y/n. I see that they had moved spots. They were sitting so I walking over to them.

•Y/n's pov•

Me and my friends went to go sit down somewhere, that was near the bar. So it would be easier to get up and get our drinks. ' what the hell' I thought, I saw Inaki with some girl sitting next to him. She was smiling and everything. She looked like a mole rat. She was caressing his arm and Inaki didn't move her hand.

'What the fuck is going on' I thought. "Hey Y/n.. isn't that your boyfriend over there?" One of my friends asked. "Yeah...that is him" I said getting pissed. I see Inaki walking back over here with our drinks with a smile on his face.

He sat next to me and gave me my drinks. I just took it and looked away. I guessed he noticed something was wrong. "Baby..you okay?" He asked worried, shaking me a little. "You mind telling me who that girl was at the bar." I said turing around to look at him. "Oh she's someone that we don't have to worry about." He said.

I was shocked that he didn't tell me, because he tells me everything. I was getting kinda jealous.

|TIME SKIP|

°Inaki's pov°

Something off about Y/n..she was so excited to be here. Now she's acting different. I saw that she went to go somewhere but I don't know where. But I'm pretty sure she need to use the restroom.

I got up because I saw some of my other friends, and went to see them. " Hey man, what are you doing here" I said excited. " We just here to party!" One of them says. " Great now that we're all here, you guys wanna get some drinks" Another one asked. "Fuck yeah, I came here to get fucked up!" One of them shouted.

I went with them to the bar, and order some drinks. We talking about how our life our going, what going on and etc. Then I see that the guys are confused. "Hey uhh what's wrong?" I asked worried. "Dude is she your girlfriend?" One guy asked. I turn around and see the same girl. "No-" I tried to say but was cut off. "Yes I'm his girlfriend, nice to finally meet you guys." She said getting up shake their hands. Some of the guys thought she was my girlfriend, but one of them didn't. "Inaki.." he asked. "Yeah what up?" I answered. "Did you break up with Y/n? Or cheating?" He said confused. "No I didn't cheat or break up with Y/n. I love Y/n and only her. This lady was annoying me when I went up here to get me and Y/n drinks." I said rolling my eyes. " ohh, so then where's Y/n?" He said wanting to know.

"I don't know, she got up and went somewhere without saying anything" I said looking down. "Do you think she saw this girl with you?" He said trying to puzzle this together. "Shit your right I didn't think of that. Well I kinda did. She asked me who she was and I said 'she is someone that we don't have to worry about'." I explained. "Well if she asked them she probably did see you with this girl." He said patting my back. "Shit you probably right...hey tell the guys I'll be right back. And one favor can you get the girl out of here and tell the guys that she's not my girlfriend. Please." I begged.

"Yeah no problem man, see you later" He waved. I went to go to the place where Y/n and her friends were sitting. "Hey do you guys know where y/n is?" I asked thinking they know.

"Uhh, yeah I think she said she had to use the restroom." One of the girl answered. "Oh okay, thank you" I thanked them and walked to the bathroom.

•Y/n's pov•

I was in the bathroom..I don't know why but I'm balling my eyes out. Thinking about Inaki and that girl, and what he said.

I can't believe he would just let that girl touch him like that....

You know what I'm not gonna be a pussy today, Im gonna have a good night tonight. And party, get fucked up and probably pass out on the couch.

Fuck that girl and Inaki, if he want to be that way, well guess what mother fucker so can I....

To be continued........

_________________________________________

A/N: HEY YALL IM HAPPY TO BE BACK, IM SORRY THIS IS A LATE ONE, BUT YOUR GONNA HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT. anyways, GUYS CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HEREEEEEE, okay it like 10:50 here so imma go to bed, bc IM GOING TO THE MALL TOMORROW..YIPPIEEEEE.

If I have any misspelled words please tell me that would be very kind.

I'll post part 2 tomorrow if I have time

GOODNIGHT YOU LOVELY PEOPLE 💋💋💋