stay still

"where has jenna gone she was literally here a minute ago" I asked my friend who was also at the party

"I don't know maybe you should go find your girl make sure she's not getting into any trouble"

"that's very true knowing her she's probably doing something she's not meant to"

I quickly head off to go find my girl walking in and out of rooms calling her name when I couldn't find her I was very confused.

That was until I felt two hands wrap around my waist and felt a head sink into the crook of my neck.

"Hey baby I heard you call my name"

"There's you are jen where did you go"

"just to do some shots in the kitchen and then I needed to go the toilet"

I turn to face her and smile.

"as long as you weren't getting yourself into any trouble"

she brushes a piece of my hair behind my ear and gives me a quick peck on the lips.

"I wouldn't dream of getting into any kind of trouble whatsoever" she giggles.

It's very obvious that she's drunk and her giggle somehow sounds even more angelic right now than it does when she's sober.

"yeah yeah sure whatever you say sweetheart" I smirk.

"wait y/n I need a photo to remember this night take a photo of me please" she pouts.

"How could I ever say no to that pout it's just too much"

She passes me her phone before giggling and posing waiting for me to take the photos.

"Jen baby you need to stay in one pose so I can actually take the photo because all of these are gonna be blurry if not"

I finally manage to take a few good photos that weren't blurry or at least I hope, I was more intoxicated than I thought and it had hit that point where my vision was starting the blur and if I had another drink I would end up with double vision.

"did you get the photos"

"Yes I did however we won't know whether they are any good until tomorrow when we wake up with an inevitable hangover"

We both laughed at my comment.

"we both know I'll post them on my Instagram either way"