chapter one

Olivia's pov-

"Hello everyone, I am Hannah Joiner, the host of Girls Just Want To Have Fun the podcast. I am joined with the most famous 14 year old." She smiled.

"Hi I'm Olivia Evans." I said into the microphone while looking at the camera.

"So Olivia, let's start with an OOTD." She said.

I stood up and looked at the camera. 

"Uh the Jeans are American Eagle, idk the style but they're white. The top is Skims, by Kim K. I love her stuff, this is the cotton tee or something like that, in black or something. I don't know the exact details of anything I'm wearing today, because all of it is from PR. But yeah. The bracelet and necklace are Van Cleef. The shoes are Golden Goose. And yeah, that's my outfit." I smiled, sitting back down.

"Such a cute outfit honestly. So tell us about some companies you would want to maybe model for." Hannah said.

"Roller Rabbit, one of my friends modeled for them, and uh she said they were really nice. I also would want to model for Rhode Skin, I love Hailey, so much. I've met her once, and she's so kind and loving. Zara, mainly for those puffer jackets." I giggled.

She nodded, "Yes, Rhode Skin, love them. Zara's puffer jackets are really warm too." 

"Yes for sure!" I laughed.

"So tell us about how you got chosen for the role of Jordan Brookes. I want the full story too." She smiled.

(Pretend like ariana greenblatt didn't play as sasha... lets say that madeleine mcgraw played as sasha...)

"Of course! For those of you who don't know, I was chosen to play as Jordan Brookes in the upcoming show 'Barbie 2'. Basically, Jordan is the daughter of Barbie. Barbie aka Barbara now lives in the real world. But, Barbara soon gets a letter from President Barbie, saying that they needed help. Barbie world was becoming less and less happy. It was becoming beige. It started with Midge, and started spreading. The reason it's becoming beige is because not a lot of children are playing with barbie's anymore, and it's stopping the happiness. Barbie and her daughter pick up and go to Barbie World. While they're there, Barbie has a meeting with President Barbie, and Jordan has to stay in Ken's house. He has a son, the same age as Jordan. The two meet and hang out. During their trip, they become best friends, and when it's time for Jordan and Barbie to leave. Ken's son, wants to go with them. Barbie and Ken agree, and he goes with them. To the real world. So that's basically how it goes. How did I get the role. I was in New York for Christmas last year, and while we were eating dinner, I got a phone call from my manager. Aurora, my manager, told me that THE Greta Gerwig, had called her saying she wanted me to play as Jordan for her upcoming film. I was in literal happy tears, jumping up and down. Filming is starting in about a week. After we're done here, I'm going home and packing to go to Colorado. My mom and I are going to stay with the Scobell family, for like 4 days, and then Walker and I are going to fly out to California together. Where he and I will be sharing a home with a few other cast members." I said.

"That leads me to my next question. What is yours and Walker's relationship like?" Hannah asked.

"We are honestly just great friends, We've known each other since we were tiny. Like 3 years old, so really young. We've been in a few movies together before, and our families go on trips together all the time. We always hang out and talk on the phone." I smiled.