23. "Dancing in the Moonlit Ocean."

Start from the beginning

“So?” 

Oh. That irritated him. That explosive person started to grind his teeth. 

“Listen up, you damned moron, I will beat you the next time I fight you!” He yelled, banging his fist on the table. You jumped again, the male clearly not giving a shit. “Mark my damn words! You better not faint like some wimp next time! Fight me!”

“... Who are you?” You seethed, a glare evident in your features. Who even was this person? Why was he yelling at you?! You just rolled out of bed, now is certainly not the time for this stupid little game! “I don't appreciate your silly ass tone you have right now.”

The blond angrily clicked his tongue, “Katsuki Bakugou. Remember it!”

“God, I hope I don't.” An eye roll came from you, ignoring Bakugou's wishes. It seemed the male somehow got even more red. “Better pray to the divine for me to remember, better yet sacrifice yourself.”

“Okay, okay…” A familiar person approached. Kirishima! He was a good person, unlike that. “Can we calm down, dude? [Surname] looks like she doesn't want to talk to anybody.”

“I don't give a shit!” He barked. “She better listen to me— damn memory loss loser!”

“That's a handful.” You stated bluntly about the insult, glare evident on your unpleasant expression. Who the hell was this guy? “Wasting his damn breath like some barking bitch—”

Somehow, his red eyes got even more red.

“You damn—”

“Hey— hey! No, Bakugou—!” Kirishima tried his best to stop the two of you, he really did. Props to him, everyone else was just standing watching with curious and concerned eyes, though some did not care. The red head reached his hand out, activating his quirk, turning his arm stone hard.

Crackle crackle. His hands were quite sweaty, causing the blond's quirk to activate. Lifeless [eye color] eyes met infuriated sparkling red ones. Perhaps today would be an exciting day, you realized. And so, a glint of satisfaction filled your eyes as a small smirk was gracing your features, the male being incredibly furious satisfying your soul. He was similar to a brat not being able to get his favorite candy in a store.

Though, suddenly, the blond's crackling had stopped.

A ragged looking male in the back stood there, his hair whipped up and his eyes shining. An angry expression more than obvious was displayed on his face as the male grit his teeth— that male also happened to be your teacher as well.

“Bakugou,” Aizawa's voice was filled with irritation. “Please understand the fact that [Surname] is not at her best, and using your quirk on her will only injure her further than needed. If you want to fight her anytime soon, keep your hands off of her.”

“... I say bring it on,” you cracked a smile, your eyes shining perhaps more brightly than before. “I have nothing to lose.”

“[Surname], don't provoke the brat,” Aizawa sighed, putting a stop to his quirk. He brought out an eye drop container, putting the solution in his eyes for the dry eye he has. “You're in no position at all to even be fighting.”

“Says who? I never even tried, mind you.” You scoffed, crossing your arms.

“Enough.” Aizawa demanded. A click came from the explosive blond as he walked off to his seat.

A worried glance towards you was from the male with emerald eyes, to which you stared at him for a few seconds before looking away and up front once again. That same male swallowed, his thoughts full of what to say to you. It's awkward, considering that you— as of right now— don't really want anything to do with any of your classmates. You are overwhelmed by all the eyes staring at you as if you're some sacred animal in a cage. You're far from that, really. Just someone who forgot herself and… the life around her. It's sad, but… can't they help her… or you, at least? Get to know her… or you, again without staring. It would… help.