Chapter 5: The forest boy part 1

It's been a whole year since Asta had lived in the orphanage, things were peaceful so far. Asta had stayed in the orphanage rarely going outside but sometimes he would sneak out to either play with Yuno or for training. He couldn't get caught by any of the villagers because if he did it would cause a lot of problems. During the years he picked up few skill like cooking. If Lily or Orsi were to leave the house they would leave both Asta and Yuno in charge. Asta would be do cooking since Recca and Nash are too young and Yuno being too scared to cook. He would even do most of the cleaning. Things were fine until one day he saw three kid he never thought he would see again.

Lily: Alright Yuno and Asta, I'm leaving you both in charge, I have to fetch some groceries, Father Orsi will be home soon so you won't be alone for long. Can I trust both of you to take of Recca and Nash?

Asta: You got it!

Yuno nods in agreement

Lily: Alright, here's a list of chores before I come home, oh and Asta remember to be careful around the stove when you're cooking.

Asta: Okey dokey!

He gave a thumbs up with a big smile. Lily soon after left to get groceries, leaving the children alone.

Asta: So Yuno,  What does the list say ?

Yuno: It's not a lot, just "clean the house, take clothes in, and cook lunch".

Asta: "Take clothes in"?

Yuno: I think she means to take the clothes hanging outside to dry.

Asta: Ooooooooh! Alright we'll split the work, you'll take the clothes in and I'll clean the orphanage!

Yuno: Are you sure? You'll also do the cooking as well. We can both clean house together.

Asta: Do worry I can clean the orphanage faster than you can say "Clover Kingdom". Besides you'll need to take the clothes in so well you won't be doing nothing!

Yuno: Alright if you say so, well good luck.

Yuno Had left to go get the hanging clothes, while Asta quickly cleaned the orphanage. He cleaned the floors, cleaned the book shelves, the bathroom, the bedroom, and even the kitchen, it was an astonishing site. Meanwhile Yuno was halfway done taking the clothes off the hanger.

Recca: Woah Asta, the orphanage looks great! How did you do that!? I could barely see what happened.

Asta: I'm just really good at this kinda stuff, now who's hungry!?

Recca: Me and Nash are!

Meanwhile with Yuno

Yuno:(Wow for a small orphanage we do have a lot of clothing, it's weird. I wonder if Asta's done? Knowing him he's probably
done by now. That means I should finish quickly)

Boy 2: Wow, look at Yuno of here, not even using any magic at all.

Boy 3: He think his magic is soooo better than everyone else's, yeah right.

It was the same boys that attacked the baby wolf in the forest a year ago.

Boy 1: How come you're not using any magic huh Yuno, don't wanna waste your precious mana?

Yuno: I...I... I just don't need to use my magic for this kind of stuff. Please leave me alone.

Boy 1: Hey I have an idea. Why not help Yuno, huh guys?