"What are you doing?" I went to pull the blanket down but felt her hold tighten around it.

"No!" Her voice squealed, her fingers clutching onto the blanket more, "don't. Get out."

"Get— what?" I snapped tugging on the blanket again, "Emmaline, let go. I want to see you."

"You'll see me when you get out so I could wear clothes."

I let out a chuckle, my eyes falling on both our clothes still on the floor then looked back at what is supposed to be Emmaline's face underneath the cover, "I can't see you before that?"

"Nope."

"Okay," I sighed, leaning back as if I'm going to stand up until I saw her body relax underneath the blanket, quickly pulling it away, hearing her scream and cover her eyes, making me laugh, "why are you covering your eyes?"

"I— I don't know!" She snapped, grabbing a pillow and pulling it over her as her body curled with her eyes still closed, "leave!"

"This is my room," I grabbed her legs, pulling her to me and fisting the pillow.

"I don't care."

"I'm sure there is something I could do to convince you to make me stay," I pulled the pillow out of her grip, throwing it on the floor and rolling on top of her, whispering next to her ear, "I can be very persuasive."

I heard her whimper and leaned up an inch away from her face, seeing she was looking at me, her face flushed with her cheeks turning pink, "hi."

"Hey," she whispered, her hands going to cover herself before I pulled them to her sides.

"Don't do that," I brushed my lips against hers, kissing her softly to ease her mind before resting my forehead on hers, "you're very beautiful I don't think I'll ever get enough of you."

Her hands moved to my shoulders now, arching her back when one of my hands brushed up her leg to the inside of her thigh as she let out a startled, breathless sound, making me groan and kiss her again, my tongue urging her mouth open this time as one hand went to her hip, lifting her up to me as the other went to the front of her neck. I could do this forever. I could lock both of us in here and never let her leave this bed forever. My body felt like it was on fire as her hands moved down my arms, but I didn't care. I would gladly have her even if the room came crumbling down on us.

I wanted to worship her body. Memorize every inch of it with both my hands and eyes. I wanted to see her, to feel her body against mine, to savor how good she tasted, to see her smile when I looked into her eyes for more than a 2 seconds.

"Kai," she groaned against my lips when my hand went to the back of her head on the mattress and fisted her hair, pulling her closer as she kissed me back. One of her legs wrapped around my waist as the other lifted so her foot was on the mattress, causing my weight to crush against her just when a ruffling noise came from downstairs. I stilled in place on instant, thinking I imagined it before I heard Mum's sharp voice. Angry voice.

I snapped my eyes open and leaned back, staring into equally horrified green pair before she smacked my shoulder, "you said they're coming tonight! Why are they here now?"

"I don't know!" I shot back, still frozen in place, trying to comprehend what's happening. Why was Mum even angry?

"Oh my god!" She pushed my shoulders away, unwrapping her legs before pausing, blinking at me, "Kai... quick question."