Chapter Nine

... [Satisfaction] ◌ೄ

 [Satisfaction] ◌ೄ

Y/N.

He's driving me crazy, his cock pulsating inside me as I ride him.
My hard nipples brush against his bare muscular chest, which increases the amount of pleasure and ecstasy that flows through my veins.

Holding onto his shoulders, I move up and down on his thick cock, taking his whole length into my warmth with every single thrust.
The sound of flesh slapping together rings in our ears, and I can feel how his car is shaking from the impact of our movements.

I gasp for air, feeling how my core is on fire. The burning heat I feel inside me is growing stronger with each time his cock hits my sweetest spots.

"Fuck, you feel like you were made for me." he groans in satisfaction, throwing his head back while his hips thrust against mine in sync to my movements.
My ass slaps against his thighs.

Moving my hand to his neck, I wrap my fingers around it and gently squeeze it.
"That's because I was made for you." I whisper against his lips, kissing him in a sensual and searing way as I ride him roughly.
The lust seems to overcome me, and I groan against his lips. I'm not able to hold myself back as I slam myself onto his cock which fucks my insides.

We both gasp for air and sweat forms on my body. I feel how my pussy tightly grips his shaft, throbbing against the hard flesh of his.
My nectar coats him, making it easy for his length to dive into my warmth.
His fingers dig into my hips, leaving marks on my skin.

"I'm so close, [Y/n], keep going." he grunts, his breath brushing my hot cheeks.

One of his hands finds my breast, groping and squeezing it. Rolling my nipple between his fingers, he gently pulls on it. The way he plays with the center of my breast makes me crazy and I moan in ecstasy as I reach an intense orgasm.
I shudder in pleasure, my warm nectar coating his shaft which pulsates inside my soft walls.

With final movements I get him to come inside me with an intense pressure, feeling how his seed fills my womb. My pussy milks him dry until the last drops comes out of him.

I let myself collapse onto his body, my hands wrapped around his neck as I embrace him.
A deep sigh escapes me and the both of us catch our breaths after the intensity of the orgasm slowly fades.
Our chests are pressed against each other, and our hearts beat in unison, showing our shared excitement and intimacy.

My body is still connected to his, and I feel how his semi-hard cock is relaxing inside me, feeling warm and soft.

Gently kissing his cheek, my lips move down to his neck, planting kisses and marks on the sensitive skin.
A growl escapes his lips and he strokes the back of my head.
"You're incredible." he purrs into the silence, his voice soothing me like a slow song.

The kissing noises I make ring in our ears and I can't get enough of his soft and delicate neck, savoring every inch of him. Panting, I lean in to him, nuzzling into his neck as my lips mark him with hickeys.

"I can't wait to get to know you even more." whispering into my ear, he caresses my hair in a tender way, "There's nothing that can't stop us now."

I grin against his neck, pulling back and looking into his intriguing brown eyes which gaze into mine.
His irises have a hint of admiration and arousal, looking so deep and dark in the moonlight that shines through the fogged windows of his car.

"I'm pleased to hear that, Kento," I exclaim, slowly moving hips against his once again. His cock begins to throb inside me, twitching as the arousal awakens it for another time. "Because I'm eager to savor every second I spend together with you."

His shaft hardens between my walls which clench around his flesh, gripping and embracing tightly with their heat.

"I like it when you say my name." he growls, slowly pushing me down onto the seats of the car. Hovering over me, he pulls out and a gasp escapes the both of us.
As his cock leaves my warmth a thread of his cum follows his tip, paired with my own nectar.
"Say it again."

Leaning down to me, he presses himself against me, guiding his tip to my slick entrance. His thumb finds my clit, pressing against it.

Biting my lower lip in arousal and excitement, I hear my heart beating in my ears.
"Kento" I moan in ecstasy and his eyes roll back at the sound of my voice.

Slowly thrusting his length into me, he rubs my clit along with his thrusts, and he grows even rougher with his actions.
His free hand gropes my breast and he eagerly licks my nipple, sucking on it.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out."