"Hey baby" Rosa came over and hugged me tightly and kissed me on my neck.

"Hey beautiful, your hair looks amazing" I returned her love. "Are you staying through the whole practice?" I asked her. She nodded her head yes and I did a happy dance in my head.

Ashton and Serena were already ahead of us so we tried to catch up to them. I didn't feel like going to practice today but I have to. I already know my back will be hurting after practice, the coach makes us do all types of exercises.

"Ugh" I let out. "What's wrong?" Rosa asked. "I just don't feel like going to practice today, I want to leave and go get something to eat with you and just chill for the rest of the day"

She smiled. "Well too bad mister, you need to go. You're looking a little fat baby. How far along are you?" She joked. I made an O shape with my mouth. "You know damn well I'm not fat, look at these abs" I lifted my shirt up. She examined them and ran her hands over me, I felt a tingle go throughout my body. That was weird.

"Nope I don't see them or feel them" She laughed. "When do you get out of practice?" She stepped infront of me. I checked my watch.

"About an hour and a half, so around 4:30. Can we talk later when you come over?" She nodded her head yes. We got to the locker room, she gave me a kiss and went to the gym and I watched her walk away from me. I went in the locker room and changed.

 --

OMNISCIENT:

Rosa was nervous, Chris wanted to talk about something later. She didn't know what to expect, she was getting ready to go over to his house when her mother stopped her.

"Baby I'm sure he just wants to tell you he loves you and your 2 month anniversary is tomorrow. Don't get all worked up about it and I want you home by 11:30, no funny business" She demanded. Rosa knew her mom was right but she couldn't shake that feeling she had. She knew something was up, and she doesn't think it has anything to do with love.

She thinks by the end of the night her feelings would be hurt.

When she arrived at Chris's house, everything was quiet. Chris knew he had to tell her what happened between him and Kae. He needed to tell her she came onto him, but how can he justify going over to her house in the first place. He just couldn't. He sat her on the couch and looked deep into her dark green eyes.

"I have to tell you something Rosa, something real bad" He started, Rosa already looked like she was about to cry. He grabbed her hands and kissed them softly and looked back up into her eyes.

"What is it?" Rosa asked patiently. She was waiting to hear what he had to say to her. She knew something bad was going to happen.

"One night I went over to Kae's house.." He said, but Rosa wasn't feeling it. She stood up quickly and stormed out his living room and was close to the door. He ran infront of her and blocked the door. "Let me finish"

"Why should I? You cheated on me didn't you?" Tears stung in her eyes but she wouldn't let him see her cry. 

"I'm going to tell you what happened" Chris said, Rosa crossed her arms and nodded her head signaling him to go on. She at least wanted to hear him out.

"One night I went over to Kae's house and I swear on my life I did not have sex with her, but she kissed me and I instantly pushed her off of me. I left her house as soon as she did it" A tear slipped out Chris's eye when he told Rosa. Rosa started crying, and reached her hand out and slapped Chris right across the face. Chris just took it, he knew he hurt her and she was angry.

"Why did you go over to her house in the first place?" Tears started coming down faster as she quickly wiped them.

"I don't know, I was driving around town and I found myself at her doorstep. I'm sorry Rosa, I love you" The L word slipped out his mouth for the very first time to her. Rosa was taken aback by the word but she tried so hard not to give in to him.