SPECIAL CHAPTER

5 years later.....

Years have passed, a lot of things change. Like the places. The people.

Until now I am trying to forget things that still hunt me at night. I already forgive the person but the memory will never be forgotten, because it already leave marks in my life. It's like a wound that leave scars.

I always question my worth, asking if I am even good enough to her for treating me like shit. How could this person do this to me. However she's more than a friend, she's like my sister even though not in paper.

After all the good things, she's still trying to buried me in hell because of jealousy. Moreover burying me next to her.

With that clifford actually file a lawsuit to Aliahja because of what she did. She's trying to ruin my reputation back then. But love wins over anything. I just can't take it to see here like that, to see her behind bars. Rather than in jail I requested Cliff to send her to doctors for her check up because maybe she's in her bad mental state that time. She's not in her right mind for doing that kind of stuff. Maybe there is something on her that need to take actions. That's the only way that we can help her by sending her to private doctors. That at least we can do for her own good.

"You're too good to do that? After what happened you're still being good?"

That was the exact word Cliff said to me. I understand how wrathfulness he felt because of what happen. Because it is really unexpectedly blow out in mind that you can't imagine. Too much fragile can't survive in this cruelty world.

And what aliahja did was wrong. I know that. But forgiveness is always my choice.

Right now I am going to visit her. I heard she just landed from Paris. She vanished for almost 4 years and left nothing. More on a buried deceased person, the body is 6ft apart on the ground but the memories still with us, living. Though in reality she was 10,942 kilometer far away from us but the memories was one after the another.

I was with my four year old son Clayton on our way to the condominium unit where Aliahja is. Actually si Alex ang nagsabi sa 'kin na nakauwi na daw si Ali noong nakaraang araw pa.

"Mom... where we going?" he asked frowning.

I almost laughed. Ang cute naman kasi nitong mini me ni Cliff. Hinatak ko lang kasi siya para samahan ako. Wala naman siyang nagawa at hindi nalang tumutol.

"Anak, I am going to visit someone... I need you right here with me okay?" I said in a softest tone I could tell.

I don't want my kids to grow up in a environment that can give them trauma. He's already four. And I know in that age they already understand everything in the surroundings. Everything they'll see will reflect on their own.  They'll be mirroring it with their actions.

"Mom I was already having fun with my sister...not until..." he said in low tone but her face is actually opposite, still frowning.

Hindi naman kasi pwedi isama yung nakababata niyang kapatid kasi dalawang taong gulang palang 'yon and my husband Cliff wouldn't let me take the baby with me. He is still doubtful of the surroundings.

"I'm sorry anak. You know naman your daddy wouldn't let me take your baby sister especially that he's not around..." I said softly answering him but my eyes are in the road.

My driver naman sa bahay pero ayoko ko kasing mag abala pa nang iba. Especially if hindi urgent, it is okay with me to drive myself nalang other than disturbing other people. Hindi naman kasi ako nasanay na kahit nuon pang nag aaral ako hindi ako nagpapahatid sa driver namin. I want to grow up independently. And I really did. Kung kaya ko naman mag isa then so be it. I'll drive myself.