2- apologies and phone numbers

liam's pov

"liam? are you in here love?" i heard someone's voice call my name.

"no liam isn't here." i told the person.

"i know you're here liam. which stall are you in?" i hesitated to tell them, because i really did not want to be bothered. "the third stall." when the person opened the stall, i saw who it was.

it was louis.

why is he here when he's the one who made me feel so embarrassed, and stupid? what? is he here to make me feel worse? probably.

"liam i just wanted to say that i apologize for making fun of you, and embarrassing you in front of my friends it was so immature of me to even say that and i apologize." louis apologized to me.

"i forgive you it's fine. i have to stop being so sensitive anyway. if i continue to let things like that get to me then people will walk all over me."

he smiled and nodded. we just stood there in an awkward silence.

"so...uh should we go back to the table with everyone else?" louis asked me.

"oh. right, let's go." we walked out of the restroom to go back to the cafeteria.

"took you guys long enough. what were you doing in there." nick said to louis and i while smirking. why does he think i like everyone? i rolled my eyes at him, and ignored him.

"shut up nick. anyway liam are you okay now?" harry asked me.

"y-yea i'm fine." well there's the stuttering again.

"are you sure like really re-"

"harry if he said he's fine then he's fine." zayn told harry.

"well i didn't ask you, i asked liam." harry sassily said back. "so liam are you sure you're okay?" he repeated emphasizing on my name to make sure no one else answered except me.

"yes i'm sure i'm alright." i nodded.

"great." harry smiled. i smiled back a bit.

"okay guys my birthday is next week, and i was thinking about throwing a party at my house since my parents are gonna be gone for a couple weeks for work. the only problem is that my parents said that i couldn't throw a party because my grade, and then i couldn't do it at my house when they left 'cause they have my elder sister gemma to keep an eye on me. the only way i could throw a party is if i get my grades up before next friday." harry informed us.

"haha have fun with that, you know you can't get your grade up that fast. you don't even focus hence why it's that low." nick pointed and laughed at harry.

"OWWWW," nick shrieked when harry pulled his ear. "i was just joking chill."

"w-well i could help. which studies do you need help with?" i asked harry.

"just algebra and science." he shrugged.

"how are you in an advanced class if you can't ev-"

"nick why are you always talking so much crap to harry." niall interrupted nicholas laughing.

"because i just love annoying him." nick shrugged. niall shook his head.

"anyway liam you could come over to my house tomorrow after school if thats alright." harry said looking at me in the eyes. i looked anywhere else but his eyes.

i zoned out for a bit. i saw someones hand waving in front of my face. "liam?" i snapped out of my thoughts. "you kinda zoned out for a second."

"oh s-sorry yeah of course i could c-come over to your house but i don't have your address." i told harry.

"i know silly that's why i'm gonna give you my number so i could text you the address." he smiled geabbing my phone off the table and dialing his number into my contacts.

"there you go. all set." he smiled showing off his dimples. god he's gorgeous. i got my phone back to see the contact name.

hazza 🧸🤎

aw he's so cute. i smiled at my phone.

the bell rung meaning lunchtime was over. it was only an hour but it felt like forever. we all got up, said our goodbyes and everyone went their separate ways except me and nick because we had almost every class together.

**************************
the rest of the day goes by pretty fast and before we knew it, it was time to go home.

oh my god it's like it would never end i was trying to find a good way to end this chapter so i just ended it there. i could have kept going but i'm tired and i really just wanna get this second chapter over with cause it kept not saving because i didn't have storage >:(.