My Hero Academia [X Male OC] Pt 3

YN POV

I finally reached out in center C. A huge gate was there stopping us to enter a city. This is the time to pay attention to get as many points as possible. As the gate was about to open. I found myself with a blond hair kid. Not the one anger one but he seems to be a different one. He has a green eye and seems to be a little calm type. There were many more different types of students with different types of quirks. 

Present Mic: "Okay start."

The air was pretty tense and turned to confused. Everyone getting to analyze Present Mic said as they stood at the front line. It seems everyone will give it all once they understood it. The gate opened and I immediately set off my first move. I remove a marvel from my pocket and threw far away towards the city with a heavy force.

Present Mic: "G-"

YN: "Exchange."

My views turn white not before changing into of a blue sky with clouds above my head. The air suddenly began to hit me but due to my training I'm already got accustomed to this feeling. But for some reason I felt heavy in my body. Analyzing it I found that the same boy who was standing next to me at the start line and not only him but also the girl too were both holding each of my arms. 

As soon as they realize there were in air both of them grabbed me by my arm again. 

YN: "Name is LN YN. So why did you both touch me? And also tell me your quirks while you are at it in the cost of your ride till here."

Neito: "My name is Neito Monoma. I wanted to touch you so I could copy your quirk. My quirk is /Copy/ after all!"

Itsuka: "My name is Itsuka Kendo. Someone pushed me, and I accidently touch you. My quirk is /Big Fist/!"

YN: "I see in that case I have a plan."

I told them my plans, and both agreed to it. I quickly grabbed them by back of collar like hanging them. While letting girl throw a marble at the ground which hit before us.

YN: "Exchange."

My vision turned white, and I was still holding the duo in my hands. The moment I felt the ground, I threw them in front of my face. I ready to punch them not until.

YN: "Exchange."

There both disappear and instead of them appear two three points robots. My punch connected to them and tearing them apart. 

I got 6 points as the beginning. The whole thing happens within just a one and a half minute. The other contestants are still seeming to be at nearby the gate. While those two are also a little further than the starting line. But there will still take time for them to come near me. 

I without hesitation began running around the town, destroying whatever robots came near me. 

The real reason I went to that beach was for a challenge to completely clean the area within a day. An impossible mission one will say but is it really impossible?... Nope it is indeed possible. If one were to train hard in physical and mental abilities one might be able to do it. But it is easier said than done. The physical demands on that challenge like lifting refrigerator, cars and super heavy items that at least need two to three adults help even if quirk is involve is taxing, the normal lifting for one person without using quirk are near unbearable. One mistake and it will possibly destroy your body. It can even damage your mental health by giving nervous, anxiety, tiredness, sweating, hot and etc. will give brain to alarm all the bells to ring for our body to stop and take a rest. So, what is the reason for this type of ridiculous challenge?