What If Rimuru went to Misfit of the Demon King Academy PT 1

Rimuru POV

It has been centuries since the Tenma war was over. 

I was now in my office room. I have already dealt with the paperwork. At first it was troublesome but now it is rather easy to do it myself. I now don't need any help from anyone to do it.

I was bored with this life. Peace is a nice thing but for a long-lived species like me it is certainly getting boring. I tried everything the world could offer. But now I'm only dealing with paperwork, then researching with Ramiris and Veldora and some extra stuff. But now I'm bored. It is not that I hate peace and start war just to cure my boredom. 

Rimuru: 'Hey Ciel isn't there anything to do?'

I asked to my most trusted partner. Ciel is a skill I got when I came to this world. It started as a Great Sage. It was like a computer. After I became a Demon Lord then it evolved into Rapheal and became more like AI. And finally, it evolved when I gave her a name of Ciel becoming a manas. It now has feelings of emotions. 

Ciel: 'Yes master. I have finally analyzed the portals.'

Hmmm... Now that I think about it Ciel was interested in the way of Angles using gates or portals to go in another world. 

Rimuru: 'Meaning I could also go to another world?'

Ciel: 'Yes master.'

It is not that I can't go to another world before, the reason I didn't went was because of the aftermath of war and all. And the other reason is because of the random locations and at random time. I don't want to get summoned in the middle out of a random location that's why I canceled the idea. And some worlds can't hold in themselves because of my existence and collapse on their own before I could do anything. That's what Ciel said to me. 

But now Ciel could find a world that could bear my existence. With that I sent a thought communication to my followers.

Rimuru: '12 Patrons, Ramiris and Veldora summoned in throne room. I have something to say to you all.'

Then I got teleported in the throne room.

Yep, now I'm living in a castle. It was a gift from everyone in Tempest for me when I return dealing with the aftermath of war. At first, I opposed it but seeing the smiles of the people I agreed with it and accepted it. Nowadays the meeting and all is attended in the throne room. 

I got in front of a chair. It was my chair which I sat. It was made with rare materials. Shuna put her everything to make it. I really wish she would have at least said me. She also did the same thing. 

As I sat, I looked down and saw everyone came. Patrons were kneeling while Ramiris and Veldora were standing.

Rimuru: "Now I'm going to tell you why I summoned you all here."

Everyone raised their heads and face me. Veldora and Ramiris looks at me.

Rimuru: "I'm going on a vacation on another world."

There was a silent. Until Diablo and Shion stood up.

Diablo: "Then give some time."