·•8•·

An usual day....

KS was on her way to her office she stopped at a signal and looked outside of mirror spotted HM on other side in a garden where HM was playing with some kids she was standing in middle and the kids were going round and round while they were laughing. KS smiled looking at her.

KS -- She's so beautiful but she looks breathtaking when she smiles.

KS said admiring her tikhi mirchi. The signal turned from red to green and the sounds of horn disturbed her thoughts. KS went away and stopped her car in side walking inside Garden she didn't know why but her heart wants to go there once.

HM -- Chalo baccho ab hume jana hoga.

Kid 1 -- Lekin didi Aaj itni jaldi.

HM cups his face and said with a smile.

HM -- Thoda sa kaam aagaya hai kal aayenge or Masti karenge okay.

She said and pats his head.

Kid 2 -- Didi aaj hum khel bhi nahi paaye ache se mujhe aapse baatein bhi karni thi.

HM -- Koi baat nahi hum kal sun lenge aap sabki baatein.

She said Ruffling her hand on her hand and left giving them a smile the Kids continued to play. KS till then reached there but didn't found HM.

KS -- Woh yaha Jo aapke sath khel rahi thi kaha gayi.

She asked to one of kids.

Kid 1 -- Haseena didi woh toh chali gayi.

Kid 2 -- Haan keh rahi thi kaam aagaya.

KS gets disappointed listening to them.

KS -- Kya yaar....

As she came back and sat inside car the reality struck her and she realised what she did.

KS -- Lekin hume kyu farq padh raha hai uski presence se. Or hum kyu Jana chahte the uske pass.

A feeling of fear rises in her heart as she think about this.

KS -- No no no I.... I can't.... I can't fall for this trap again. I won't fall for anyone.

She said with frustration. She took out a liquor bottle from her car's dashboard and took a sip. While drinking she started to drive not even realising her speed as her past is haunting her again. The flashback were hitting her and making her more frustrated she just rose the speed. KS looked up as she heard the sound of horn A car coming in front of her she turned steering to other side and collided with a tree KS jerked and her head hit with steering making her go unconscious some glasses broke due to impact of collision and pierced inside her skin.

HM was on her Jeep when she saw crowd she said the constable to stop the car. HM got out and inquiring.

HM -- Kya horaha hai bheed kyu lagi hai itni.

Man 1 -- Ek accident hogya hai madam. Sharab peekar gaadi chalayenge toh yahi hoga na.

Man 2 -- Ye Ameer log aise hi hote hai Bina sharab ke ek kadam bhi nahi chal sakte.

Two man said to HM. She ignored their blabbering and went inside crowd. She saw that car is damaged badly HM quickly went inside driver's side only to see KS's face full of blood.

HM -- Karishma....

She gasped seeing her in this situation her heart ached.

HM -- Aap log ambulance ko call kijiye yaha khade khade tamasha kya dekh rahe hai.

She shouted at the crowd but no-one seems to pay attention she ordered the constable to call the ambulance while trying to take KS out of Car.

KS was now laying on grass on HM's lap as she was trying to wake her up by tapping her cheeks.