End of Season 1

Jennie and yoongi getting married next week.

He was really shocked hearing that news.

He didn't even thought for a second and called Jennie.

At first Jennie was not picking up his phone,  knowing  why he is calling.
But eventually took up the phone on his fifth attempt.

On the call:

Jn:hello!!?

Tae: Jennie,  meet me at the cafe xxx right now,  please don't refuse,  I request. I promise, I will never disturb you after this
He said trying hard not to cry

Jn:ahh, Okay! But remember what you said.

Tae: I will,  thank you so much!!!

_____________________

Jennie,  being a smart ass, already called Jisoo to come with her and hide,  cause she highly doubted Taehyung.

Jisoo wore a hoodie, black googles and a mask so no-one could recognize her.

At the cafe :

As they entered,  Taehyung was already sitting there, waiting for Jennie.

His face lightened up when he saw Jennie entering.

Jisoo sat on the table right beside them.
And Jennie sat in front of Taehyung.

" Jennie,  Is it true? Are you getting
married with yoongi?
I- I mean,  all of a sudden!!?"
Taehyung shuttered.

"All of a sudden? What do you mean? 
I mean I am dating him for years,  and we thought marry each other.  But what's your issue? " Jennie answered.

"Issue is that I love you Jennie,  I still couldn't move on from you. "
Taehyung said with gloomy eyes while holding her hand.

"But aren't you dating Jisooyah? "
Jennie acted surprised.

" Please,  let's just don't talk about her for a moment,  I want to ask you something "
Taehyung pleaded.

"Ask."
Jennie said in a cold tone.

"Jennie,  please Think and answer,  it my last chance. I have already proposed you many times but it's the last time. I love you Jennie, please answer me back, for a moment,  forget about everyone,  Yoongi, Jisoo , everyone,  Just think about you and me. Please just don't reject me right away,  listen to your heart. "
Taehyung said seriously.

" Taehyung, I really don't feel anything towards you,  I am really not saying this because of yoongi oppa or Jisoo unnie. I really don't. And your can't force me right,  if you love me that truly then let me please live happily with MY love of life. Let me go.  I am also tired of hurting your feelings again and again but I just can't accept when I don't feel anything. "
She said and stood up from chair to leave.

But couldn't leave Taehyung cupped her both the cheecks with his hand and said,
" Jennie, I don't care about anything, I just love you and only you. "

He said and started leaning forward a kiss when a hand came in between them.

Right guess!!! It was Jisoo's hand.

" What the hell are you doing Taehyung. why are you cheating on me behind my back.
And you love only Jennie?  Didn't you said you love me?"
Jisoo said in a gloomy, calm and low voice with teary eyes.

Jennie got on a side,  scared by Taehyung.

Taehyung saw Jennie got on a side and his glossy eyes changed into ragging with anger eyes.

"WHY DID YOU INTERFERE BETWEEN US M.S KIM JISOO!!!!!?? "

Jisoo was really scared and couldn't open her mouth.

"I ASKED YOU SOMETHING!!? WILL YOU ANSWER AND OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!??? "

Jisoo remained silent.

" You know What Jisoo!!? Let's just get over with it. I don't wanna live with you anymore. Let's breakup. "
He said, turned backwards and was about to leave when he felt a hand on his legs.
He looked down to find Jisoo, holding his leg and pleading him not to break up and crying badly.
"Please Taehyung don't leave,  I have nobody else,  many people have hurted me,  I can't stand that, I am ready to give you another chance even if you don't ask for it. Please

Taehyung suddenly started laughing like a maniac and said
" Really!!?  Lol!  You really thought I loved you!!! Nahh!!!!!  I didn't even liked you!!! I just used you to make Jennie jealous but now,  it's of no use, so you are also of no use!! Such a trash you are!!right!!??. You think I  deserve someone that low quality girl like you!!?  Never!  Just look at me
And then lol at yourself, 
You are such a dumb,
No beauty-No brain ,
Nerd,
And a loser girl,  I bet you can
achieve nothing in your whole life.
Bye, 
hope not to see your ugly face ever again and yes,  successfully fuck off and shit in your life.
Bye Loser. "
He said and kicked her harshly on her stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The link of Season 2 is in comments.
It will be updated soon

Bye!!