"Have either of you talked to Allison?" Stiles asked softly.

    "Nah, we agreed to give each other the summer," Scott began, glancing at Carter briefly before he continued: "No texts, no calls."

    "Well, you see-" Carter mumbled, awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck. "Allison and Lydia seemed to have formed this pact as to where they're no longer on speaking terms with me."

    Scott's shoulders stiffened, instantly knowing why. They had talked about it a little, not so much about the kiss, but what they were going to tell their friends.

    It had been a summer of confusion for Carter, but for Scott, he had been completely oblivious. He had just been basking in the blissfulness and he didn't think anything was wrong.

    "So then how do you know she won't be back at school then?" Stiles asked, stopping the jeep at the red stoplight.

    Scott scoffed, shaking his head, "After everything that happened, I'm not sure she's coming back at all." Carter let out a sad sigh, wanting nothing more than to repair things with Allison and Lydia.

    Stiles glanced out the window next to Scott, his eyes widened, yet the other two teens hadn't noticed his alarmed demeanor. "I think she is. I'd say pretty definite, you know. Like one-hundred percent."

    Carter and Scott both hadn't yet caught on to what Stiles was referring to, the teen soon pointed a finger toward the window. Carter and Scott glanced over, seeing Lydia and Allison both residing in the car stopped next to them. Carter just silently watched as the two girls laughed, but soon came back to her senses, letting out a gasp before ducking under the window.

    Stiles and Scott both glanced back at her in confusion; Carter didn't want to see either girls at that moment. She was stuck in a dilemma, all she wanted was her friends back, but she was absolutely terrified to confront them.

    "Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I can't see them, not now. I'm not prepared." Carter mumbled, continuing to shrink down in her seat. "Can we just drive, please, Stiles?" Carter begged, burying her head in her hands.

    "Carter, it's a red light," Stiles pointed out.

    "Stiles, just go!" Carter hissed.

    "I think we should talk to them," Stiles suggested. "I just think we should say something."

    Scott shot Stiles a hard glare, knowing that the whole thing would become real awkward real fast if the three of them talked. Talking to his recently-made ex-girlfriend and his potential girlfriend wouldn't make anything better in his opinion.

    "Stiles, come on," Scott pleaded. "Just drive."

    Ignoring Scott, Stiles leaned across Scott and reached out for the window-crank, the window soon rolled down, allowing him to shout at the two girls.

    "Oh, my God, dude, no," Scott muttered.

    "Hey!" Stiles shouted, Lydia's car sped off down the road. He looked out the window in confusion and murmured: "You know, they probably didn't see us."

    They waited a few seconds, until the light flashed from red to green, Stiles began to proceed down the road once more. Stiles' jeep followed directly behind Lydia's car.