The man thoroughly cleaned and shaved Scott's bicep, holding the tattoo machine, "Okay, you ready?" Scott anxiously cleared his throat, rubbing his hand on his pants while nodding stiffly. "You, um, ain't got any problems with needles, do you?"

    "Nope."

    With that, the man started up the tattoo machine and the sound of buzzing filled the air. Stiles leaned over and watched with an expression of disgust. "I tend to get a little squeamish though, so..." Stiles then crumbled to the ground in a heap of unconsciousness.

    Carter rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

    Over an hour later, Carter shoved her way into the backseat of Stiles' jeep, she wasn't exactly content or comfortable, but she never was when she sat back there. Scott getting into the passenger's seat while Stiles climbed into the driver's seat, angrily yanking the door shut, holding an ice pack to his head.

    Carter chuckled softly, watching as Stiles held the ice pack securely. Scott now had a thick layer of white gauze separating his tattoo from the rest of the world, making sure that it didn't get infected.

    A pain expression flashed across Scott's face, Stiles glanced down at his friend's arm in concern, "You okay?"

    "Kind of burns," Scott stated, staring down at his arm.

    "Yes, you just had your skin stabbed about a hundred-thousand times with a needle," Stiles pointed out, Carter rolled her eyes again. She stopped herself mid-roll, she needed to be careful or her eyes were going to fall out of her head, she thought, thinking back to what Derek used to always tell her.

    "Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this," Scott sighed. He then let out a strangled groan through his teeth, jumping in his seat. "Oh, God. No, it's definitely not supposed to feel like this." Another cry escaped his lips, "I gotta take this thing off."

    "No, no, no, no, Scott. Scott, please stop." Stiles begged, an expression of disgust etched on his features. Ignoring Stiles, Scott ripped the bandage off.

    Stiles squirmed away, pressing his back against the jeep's door, trying to get as far away from Scott as possible. He needed to man up. Carter watched in confusion, the area around the tattoo was a deep red, the black ink slowly fading away until it vanished into Scott's skin.

    "Oh, no, what?" Scott whispered, "No, no, no, come on."

    Scott watched his arm sadly, almost like he was going to cry. Carter felt saddened, she didn't like seeing Scott that upset. She had known how badly he wanted to get that tattoo, he had been talking to her about it for the past few weeks.

    "It healed," Scott mumbled, his tone soft.

    Stiles exhaled, "Thank God. I hated it." Carter and Scott both looked over at Stiles in disbelief, unable to comprehend what he had just said after Scott kept telling them how excited he was to get that tattoo, only to have his heighted healing make it disappear forever. "Sorry."

    Stiles then started his jeep, the three of them sat in silence as they drove down the road. Carter's mind subconsciously wander onto how the first day of school tomorrow was going to be like. Wondering if Allison and Lydia would even talk to her after not doing so all summer, wondering if they would even look at her.