The three girls blushed.

Dagruel:
"Damn, is he always like this?"

Kenzo nods dissapointedly.

Dagruel:
"I see, the one i mentioned is no different"
(If anything this kid reminds me of him)

Meanwhile.

Rimuru:
"ACHOO!, Eh? Is someone talking about me?, nah it might have been my imagination"

Ciel:
(There he goes again, he is so careless even after all that has happened he has become serious and more careful but he is so damn careless with things)

Ciel sighed.

Rimuru:
"By the way Ciel, how have things been doing?"

Ciel:
"Well Wenti went to all places to get everysingle undead in the Cardinal world, she was able to succeed"

Rimuru:
"Really now?"

Rimuru asked curiously.

Ciel:
"Yes, her skill that lets her sense any undead whether it has a soul or not"

Rimuru:
"Interesting, and she has a skill that lets her store souls as well?"

Ciel:
"Yes, she made this concept similar to Adalman, like how he held her and Albert's soul back then making them unkillable, but she made a storage for souls"

It is similar to how adalman once held their soul, just like when soui, Hakuro and Shuna attacked jistav, he couldn't kill the death dragon(wenti) so she did the same with her undead.

Her undead composed of Liches, Skeletons, Zombies, Dead Mans etc. then she took their souls, basically they have egos.

Unlike the old zombies and undead adalman had, after she gained her power she made a skill called Rise of the Undead.

With this she could make anyone an undead but with souls, they aren't egoless and more stronger and can use skills.

They are basically a new race, and by that i meant like any other race just being undead, they couldn't die unless the souls that wenti has in her Soul compartment where every undead souls are stored is destroyed.

But they first need to kill her, since that is a part of her own soul.

Nonetheless, her army are aware and have egos, they have normal Bodies like humans, not rotten but actual bodies with blood, but when cut, burned etc. they react the same way as zombies etc. they regenerate and heal.

They all have normal human Bodies even the skeletons, they could materialize flesh, but the moment they use their True forms as skeletal bodies, they become stronger.

Their skeletons are stronger with different materials.

Her strongest soldiers are made out of adamantine, in the future the possibility of having Hihiirokane as a body wouldn't be impossible.

All the undead looked like humans had it not been for their Death Auras.

Anyways her army is currently the largest with a number of 242,000.

She didn't take any soulless or egoless since it's useless, but it could make for numbers, had it not been for her skill that lets her make and summon ego less undeads.

There are very few undeads with lingering souls.

Her personal guards the death knights are the strongest, having different Variants from zombies, Skeletons, liches etc.

Rimuru:
"Interesting, any more?"

Ciel:
"Well there is a talk amongst the Progenitors"

Rimuru:
"What is it?"