chapter 1

"some die trying to look perfect but behind every perfection there is a mistake its true when they said nobody's perfect"

Being alone is not always a bad thing sometimes it's the right choice at least that's what my life experienced said to me....I've always worried about making friends and making my family love me because I need support everyone needs support in their lives but we can't go around ask for it, people who really cares will come to you and support you maybe they will even come to help you, so I've always dreamed to be a doctor maybe that's more than a dream because all I think about this days is did I reach there yet? Did I get close? Why does it take all this time, but no one knows the answers except God (Allah).

It's funny when some people say I'm tired of feeling alone like how could you get tired from the first meaning of happiness? A while ago my parents told me that being alone would only bring you happiness maybe that's for old people cause honestly being alone is a good thing but not always I mean come on would you really enjoy being alone and never share your secrets or stories with someone? No we can't we will really get tired of feeling alone I know I'm with both sides and its really confusing but we should be with and against everything because in this life every choice have a negatives which is a bad side and positives which is a good side, I mean if you didn't get into the bad side you would never be as strong as you want to be, do you thing legends are made of nothing and they suddenly decided to become legends so they become? No your wrong if that's what you think because legends learned from their mistakes they learn from a mistake to another and every time something goes wrong they think wisely to make it right and thinking wisely is actually not hard it's the easiest thing a human can do since we have brains and that's what we are special for than other creatures.......................

....................to be continued