special day

(I wrote this on november 8 but I didnt post it then , so lets all just suppose it is)

Today is November 8, you know what that means , its the triplets birthday.

The Henituse manshion buzzed with preparations for the grand celebration. The Servents were running around preparing everything. Balloons adorned the halls.

Ron knocked on the door twice before entering because there wasn't a reply.

As soon as he opened the door , he saw the trio sleeping peacefully on the bed. he would have let the adorable triplets sleep more but today is a special day so they had to wake up early.

"wake up, young masters, it's a very special say today"

He said as he carefully woke them up and helped them get off bed.

"good morning , Ron" they said in usion while yawning and rubbing their eyes.

Ron smiled, cooing internally at their cuteness.

As the day unfolded, the mansion buzzed with preparations for the grand celebration. Balloons adorned the hall, and the aroma of freshly baked sweets wafted through the air. Unbeknownst to the triplets, a mysterious figure observed from the shadows— the god of death, who had been keeping a watchful eye on these triplets since their birth.

As evening approached, the guests gathered in the hall, eager to partake in the celebration. Many powerful awakened ones were also there. Kartein , Seongha Park, Inhyuk goo , Seongik Han and Jiyoung Yoo were also there when In the midst of the celebration,

Finally the stars of the day arrived at the hall as the guard announced their presence.

"Barrow Thames Henituse, Roksoo Thames Henituse and Cale Thames Henituse are entering"

The crowed of guests applauded as the trio descended down the stares.

Everyone rushed to greet the three their birthday

"happy birthday, young masters"

"young masters, happy birthday"

"Happy Birthday! May your day be filled with joy and laughter" after thanking everyone, they cut the huge cake that was in the middle of the hall

Everyone was cheering when everything went quite.

A sudden hush fell over the crowd as The God of Death materialized in the room. His presence was imposing, yet an otherworldly calmness enveloped him. The triplets, sensing the familier energy , looked at each other with a mix of annoyance and shock at the GoD's presence.

Only after a few seconds did they notice time had frozen and everyone had frozen except their mother, Kartein , Seongha , Inhyuk , Seongik and Jiyoung . They couldn't move but they were awake unlike everyone who seems to have become stones without lives.

"Have you guys missed me?"

GoD said

"Why are you here , you bastard"

cale said which shocked everyone who was consious because of his crude language

"aww, don't be like that, i'm here to give you three a gift"

Roksoo's eyes sparked at that." what do you have?" he said.

"well , your ancient powers were blocked because you were to young to have such power. so now you three can unlock your powers slowly over time. but still. don't overuse them if you don't want to cough blood, specially you ,Roksoo. oh and everyone has reincarnated so you three will meet them all eventually. byee"

The trio's eyes widened at that.

"Hey, what do you mean everyone reincar-"

Before Barrow could finish his words , God disappeared and everything became normal. The hall that had gone silent became noisy again as if nothing happened.

The party ended late and everyone exited the hall slowly until only the trio, their mother, Kartein , Seongha , Inhyuk , Seongik and Jiyoung were left. Deruth and Ron also left to say goodbye to the guests.

The hall went silent until Jour spoke which shocked everyone even more.

" I need you five to keep what happened today a secret."

Jour said in a commanding voice. (jour is a top 10 , lets suppose but she lives her life as a normal person in the outside world)

Everyone except the triplets bowed to Jour.

The trio had never seen their mother be so serious.

But everything went to normal as she smiled like nothing happened and guided the awakened ones outside the hall.

Before exiting , everyone smiled at the triplets and said they hope to see them again.

The birthday was very special indeed.