cookie thiefs

In the quaint Henituse mansion, there have been mysterious things happening. Cakes , Cookies and other sweats have been going missing. Beacrox had been getting annoyed at how someone was able to sneak out his dishes right under his nose.

On this particular sunny afternoon, Ron, the head butler, was quite busy as some guests were comming that day .

The day began innocently enough.

Ron had been with the Henituse family for years, was in the midst of preparing an elaborate afternoon tea for the family's distinguished guests. Ron was meticulous in his work, ensuring that every detail was perfect. However, a mischievous trio had a different plan in mind.

As Ron was arranging the fine and delicate pastries for the guest , the triplets tiptoed into the kitchen, their eyes wide with excitement. Roksoo, always the strategist, whispered his instructions to his siblings.

"Okay, Cale, you distract Ron with something . Barrow, you sneak behind him and grab as many cookies as you can. Got it?"

The triplets exchanged mischievous grins and went into action. Cale, with a book in his hand, approached Ron with a twinkle in his eye.

" Ron! can you find the next series of this book, I finished this one already" Cale said, holding out a very thick and heavy book.

Ron, momentarily taken aback, couldn't help a small smile at the child's antics and left to go to the library with Cale . Meanwhile, Barrow, eyeing the delectable cookies laid out on the kitchen counter.

Just as Barrow reached out for a cookie, Beacrox entered the kitchen and caught a glimpse of the little hands attempting to pilfer his carefully prepared treats.

". . ."

Barrow and roksoo froze, wide-eyed and guilty.

"Caught you, thief!" Beacrox exclaimed, a hint of suprise and amusement in his voice. "What are you doing young masters?"

Just then Cale came back to the kitchen.

". . ."

Barrow, Roksoo, and Cale exchanged sheepish glances before bursting into giggles. Beacrox who was very soft towards childrens , espeially the triplets , couldn't help but chuckle at their innocence.

"You three should know better than to sneak around the kitchen."

The trio's ears practically droped. Unable to resist their puppy eyes , he signed.

"But since you've been caught, how about we enjoy these cookies together after the guests leave? Deal?"

The triplets' eyes lit up with joy as they nodded vigorously. Beacrox, shaking his head in amusement, led them out of the kitchen, leaving the cookie quests for a later time.

let's just say the trio had to have lemon tea for a week as punishment.