12. airports and diseases

airports and diseases

It was finally India's first match of the World Cup 2023, and they would be playing against Aussies. The match was on 8th October, and now on 4rth October they were all set to go to Chennai as they waited at the airport. The crew was waiting for their flight while Nandini who after great request from Ishan, Virat, Shubman as well her brother Shreyas, had agreed upon coming for all the matches, was getting herself a coffee, when Shubman, poked her in her waist, making her eyes go wide. "What the hell," she muttered before turning just to see his face.

"You really thought, it was a good idea, to poke me in front of Shreyas?" Nandhini asked as Shubman shrugged adjusting his glasses. "The glasses look cute on you, just saying," she smiled before walking off leaving him blushing. "Should I wear them more often?" he asked as he jogged to catch up with her. "Oh yes definitely," she answered taking a sip of her coffee. "Mujhe chahiye, please," the 2 heard Ishan's voice. "Kya chahiye?" she asked just as Ishan took the coffee from her and drank half of it. "Go get you own coffee," Nandhini groaned making the 2 laugh. 

"You know, I used to think you 2 were dating," Nandhini spoke with reference to Ishan and Shubman. "Haan behen. Ye Shubman hai, mera pathi," Ishan answered making Nandhini choke on her coffee before she started coughing. "Are you okay?" Shreyas asked as their team looked at her.

"Yep. Perfectly alright," she answered before sitting down, with 2 concerned boys. "I'm fine guys," she answered. "Just didn't expect that answer," she chuckled making the boys laugh.

nandhiniiyer has posted!

liked by shubmangill, ishankishan, anushkasharma, ritssajdeh, shreyasiyer, royalnavghan, virat

liked by shubmangill, ishankishan, anushkasharma, ritssajdeh, shreyasiyer, royalnavghan, virat.kohli., rohitsharma45, and 876040 more.

tagged:  shubmangill, ishankishan, virat.kohli.

people really like disappearing when I take photos apart from these 3

98790 comments

ishankishan I LOOK SO PWETTY

klrahul NOO I MISSED IT

shreyasiyer BAD TIME FOR ME TO GO GET COFFEE

virat.kohli. 🥰🥰

rohitsharma45 Guys flight is here, where are you all?

shubmangill I SHOULD HAVE WORN MY GLASSES! I WOULD HAVE LOOKED PRETTIER

anushkasharma my babies

show other comments.

As they boarded their flight, Shubman sat beside Ishan and Nandhini, looking dull. "Bro you, okay?" Ishan asked as he nodded. "Yeah," he muttered. "Babe, do you need any medicine? You don't seem alright to me," Nandhini answered. "Shub, you're burning," she whisper yelled, as she checked his temperature by placing her hand on his forehead and neck. "I'm fine. I just need some sleep," he answered before adjusting his position and closing his eyes. Nandhini and Ishan looked at each other before calling Virat and Rohit. The duo informed them about Shubman's situation just as the flight took off. In an hour and 30 minutes, they reached the Chennai airport. 

Quickly upon reaching, Dravid sir, made Shubman get a medical test though he argued. Upon many requests, he gave in and took a medical test. As he rested on the bed, staring at the ceiling, the doctor, with a sad face, came outside to meet Dravid and Rohit. Nandhini and Ishan were with them. "I'm sorry to inform, but Shubman has dengue, and he won't be able to play the first match. He needs to take treatment, to get better," he answered making everyone's face hang. "He's okay though right?" Nandhini asked concerned. "I'm afraid not. If he doesn't take medications, and treatments it will make him worse," he answered as she nodded slowly. 

"He'll be okay, he's strong," Ishan answered as he and Nandhini sat on the bench outside the hospital room.