Taeminnie layed down on bed after soo much running with their messy hairs..(you should get ready now jiminie...it's already 8pm)hearing Tae ,jiminie looked at wall clock and it was actually 8pm,she immediately took her two time ironed dress and rushed to bathroom to change...
After 10 mints:
    Jiminie came out of bathroom wearing beautiful white dress and did minimal natural makeup along with silver earrings and curled her hairs as Tae suggested and helped her...after half hour: jiminie was all ready after taking blessings from lord Krishna and lord radha and waiting outside of dorm along with tae for her in-law's driver to pick her up....( as it was her mamma order to go for engaged blind date and her possessive fiance too)... People were staring at jiminie making her feel awkward while Tae was feeling proud that she has soo much beautiful friend along with talents like beauty with brain ...after 2 min of waiting,driver arrived and jiminie sat in car and bid bye to Tae who waved back and went back to dorm...

Jiminie pov: I am nervous but happy too...after 9 and half years, I'm meeting my fiance ...how will he look now,same cat face or now tiger face(giggle)... I don't know how to feel but I'm feeling like today our bond will either improve or either disapprove...I wish it improve☺️...does my kitty still love me as I do and does he still remembers my likes and dislikes like in childhood..he better remember them otherwise I will tell mumma...bad kitty if he doesn't remember his kitten fav😗😗..but I'm excited 😊...kitty!you little Minnie is coming 🤭(thought while placing her head on windows as there was empty road)

Author here people:our Minnie baby is nervous and excited ..let's see with our yoon😏

Yoongi and friend's dorm:

Yoongi's condition wasn't simple as his whole dorm wardrobe was spreaded here and there

Yoongi's condition wasn't simple as his whole dorm wardrobe was spreaded here and there...namjoon was giving him(what the fuck bro) loom look while yoongi just ignored him savegely...namjoon also sighed amd gave his jinnie a call...while yoongi looked at his spreaded clothes..he sat down on his bed and looked at time in his mobile (5pm)...he sighed and took his spreaded wardrobe in his hands and threw it in wardrobe w/o correcting their face and structure... yoongi w/o looking at his confused roommate walked out of his dorm room after collecting his mobile,wallet and car keys...yoongi came out of his dorm and took his car from parking lot...