𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17: 𝓤𝓱 𝓸𝓱.

Start from the beginning

"I woke up early, Jay was still sleep and I just felt terrible like worse than just sick kinda bad, I don't know if that makes sense but I didn't get up until a few minutes later I tried to sleep it off but that didn't work. After I went to the bathroom and threw up and I just layed on the bathroom floor and thats when Jay came in little later" I explain to her.

"I hate to ask but did you guys..yk.." she asks and I just shake my head yes. I have no reason to lie to her, she's like the mom I never had. She gives Jay the meanest death stare I've ever seen.

I think he's in trouble now lol.

"Justin Reyes you know better" she says. "I'm sorry ma it wasn't really purposely..it just happened" he says. He struggling to get himself outta trouble but it's gonna be worse for me fuck my dad is gonna kill me.

"I've always told you and your brother about this but no you guys don't listen, now look what happen" she says complaining. It feels like im just here in a private conversation like im not supposed to be here.

"I'm sorry ma, I don't know what else you want me to do there's nothing we can do" Jay says apologizing again.

"I'm gonna get her a test and I'll be back" she says and she goes out the door. "I'm sorry mamas" Jay says apologizing to me.

"It's alright Jay whatever happens it's gon be us doin it together" I assure him. There's no point of him blaming himself for this. "If you are pregnant then are you keeping it?" He asks me. That's a tough question.

"I mean I'd love to have mini you or me running around but we're still in school and we don't have our own place or anything. It's gonna be hard to take care of a baby" I explain.

"At the end of everything it's up to you mh, it's your body just let me know. If you are pregnant and if you do keep the baby then I'll be with you through everything." Jay says.

He's gonna make me cry oh my fucking god. I've never had anyone like Jay, he knows how to treat me right and im forever grateful for him. If I am pregnant then im willing to keep the baby as long as Jay is by my side.

*30 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻*

Jays mom comes back with a bag in her hand. She sets the bag on table and takes out a box.

"Here take this, leave it on the counter and come out when you're done" she tells me. I go into the bathroom and my hands start shaking.

I took the test and put it on the counter, washed my hands and walked out. Once I sit down I start balling.

"Mami it's ok, you're ok" Jay says hugging me. "I'm scared Jay. What would my dad and brother think? What if he kicks me out I mean I'm not at his house half of the time but still" I say ranting.

"Baby it's alright he's not gonna kick you out ok, everything is gonna be ok" he says comforting me. Fuck this is stressful.

*20 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻*

"I think you should go check now it's been a little over 15 minutes" momma osama says.

I get up and go into bathroom and flip the test over. I immediately drop down to my knees crying. There's no fucking way. Fuck bro.

I step out the bathroom and my eyes go directly towards Jay."It's positive isn't it" he says. I walk up to him, hugging him while crying.

"Everything is gonna be ok my love, I gotchu, we all do, I promise im not gonna leave you ima be here for you" he says as he rubs my back with one hand. I don't know what to do Jay" I tell him.