"No... no you don't have to feel guilty about that baby, it's okay..." Hanni then wrapped her arms around your neck before caressing the back of your head. "...that's all in the past. Everything happened for a reason remember? All that matters is that, we didn't drift away from each other but instead look at us?" Hanni then looked back at you. "...looked at where we are now. From best friends to lovers."

"So you don't have to feel guilty about anything. It's just a birthday. We still have my birthday this year to look forward to remember? We'll have a blast this year, I promise." Hanni had her forehead rested on yours as you just nodded with your eyes closed. "I love you Hanni. I never regret coming into your life from the very beginning."

Without realizing, a few tears started running down her eyes as Hanni wasted no time in giving you kiss, so soft yet so deep, filled with the never ending waves of affection and love that she has for you and it's amazing how in every kiss, they felt the same as your first kiss with Hanni, electrifying yet peaceful and meaningful. "I can say a paragraph of words but nothing will ever beat with just a simple I love you. I love you so much Yongjae..."

It was a calm breezy night like any other night

It was a calm breezy night like any other night. It was cool yet warm and filled with the voices of the city. The luminous full moon glazing over the dark sky, complimented the land beneath where you and Yongbok stood, one's holding a basketball in the hands while the other's trying to take it away.

The empty basketball court just a few blocks away from their house, filled with the sound of laughter and rantings shared between two close friends who somehow gotten closer throughout these last six months together in a foreign country.

As you're trying to swift your way past your friend while bouncing the basketball up and down from your palm to the ground, eventually you swift over Yongbok and jumped your way up and was about to make the ball drop into the net on top of the high pole before Yongbok somehow got enough speed to match yours and managed to get a block on the ball.

"Yah Lee Yongbok you're really..." You're panting lightly while chuckling yourself in disbelief, hands on your waist while Yongbok got the ball back from you with a smug look on his face. "I may not be as tall as you but I got speed." Yongbok performed a few trick with the bouncing basketball before throwing it effortlessly into the unguarded net.

"I should've considered playing futsal rather than basketball..." You then sat yourself down and the coolness of the night breeze was calming and soothing before Yongbok soon joined you by your side. "I think I'll still outscore you though even in futsal."

"You wish." You nudged onto Yongbok's arm jokingly with a smirk before you two shared a laugh. "I have to say... Having you here helped me a lot with the longing feelings I have for home. I'm glad that we got to spend some more months together."

"You're the only brother that I never have remember?" You then grabbed onto the basketball as you stood up before throwing it towards the net but bounced off the board. "...I have quite a few male friends in my life but none of them can replace what you mean to me."