baking - jude bellingham

✧༺♥༻∞

"Babe can we bake something" i ask jumping on to judes lap as he watches tv.

"Yeah what do you want to bake" he smiles turning the tv off and turning his full attention to me.

"Youll see" i wink

"Okay lets go then shall we?" he smiles. I get off him and run to the kitchen. I quickly get all the ingredients and then we start cooking. 

He rolls up the sleeves of his hoodie and gets an apron that says 'if you say my cookings bad then ill bash you ya fucking cunt'.

He bought it from tesco in england and hes in love.

"Jude this again?" i laugh seeing it.

"Yes whats wrong with it?" his voice goes higher pitched

"Nothing" i chuckle gettting the bowl.

"Okay so flour first right?" he asks. Hes all serious but i know im gonna throw some at him. He looks so concentrated as he puts exactly 4 cups in- however on his last cup i tip it over and it falls on him.

"Babe stop" his eyes widen as he dusts himself off. I grinn knowing imma gonna do it again in one second and- i do it again.

I grinn as he turns to me jaw dropped eyes wide and a little smirk on his face.

"Oh you wanna do this?" he chuckles

"Nope" i say but i tip a bunch of the flour on to his apron and his hoodie. I run away and he laughs as he takes his shirt off.

"You're gonna regret that love" he chuckles shaking his head as he starts running to me.

"Ahh judee" i squeal jumping over a bunch of things as i try to escape from him. I giggle as he finally gets me and throws me over his shoulder.

"Where are you taking me old man" i wack him kicking my legs but he keeps a good grip. He puts me down onto the bed and gets on top of me and plants kisses all over my neck and face.

"Jude get off meee" i giggle trying to push him off. But- he starts tickling which makes me go crazy since im the most ticklish person in the world istg.

"Helppp a 28 year old is touching meee" i laugh.

"You little-" he shakes his head before tickling me even more.

"Ok now stop or else ill piss myself you smelly rat" i squirm.

"Piss on me" he grinns letting me go.

"eww shut upp you creep" i slap him slightly as i get up from the bed

"eres un mono" i smile to him sweetly after i come out of the bathroom.

"OI THE BOYS FINALLY TOLD ME WHAT THAT MEANS! THATS WHAT YOUVE BEEN SAYING" he gasps.

"Not my fault you wont learn spanish- cmon judge youre gonna be here till 2027 try it! Ive picked up 2 languages while being with you! I dont think you can even speak german old man"

"Quit calling me judge judy" he grabs me and pulls me closer.

"Never" i grinn as he kisses my neck.

"Werent we meant to be baking?" he asks kissing my neck.

"yes but im sleepy  now" i groan

"lets get you to bed then" he carries me like 3 feet to the bed and plops me on. He gets beside me and i wrest my head on his arm and wrap my arms around him.

"jude can i tell you something?" i whisper sleepily

"yes my love?" he looks down at me.

"visca el barca y visca catalunya" i mumble with a grinn

✧༺♥༻∞

heyyy so i aint supporting no madrid so i had to write that last part hehe.

have a good day/night and pls vote 

---

ryanaldo