20. She is My Wife

Start from the beginning

"They won't survive. I'll show them what actually hell looks like." Abhay declared, his eyes ablaze with a mix of anger and desperation.

Together, they all head back to the palace, a sense of urgency in the air.
All the senior officers were already gathered in the palace.
"Khammagadi Hukum Sa." the policemen greeted in unison.

Expressing gratitude, Abhay addressed them, "I appreciate all of you for being here. Your task is to find them, and this is the person responsible." He added, placing two photographs in front of the group.

Upon seeing the man in the picture, Rana immediately identifies him. "This is Shehrawat's associate." Rana said, turning all glares to him.

"Are you sure, Rana?" Abhay inquired.

"Yes Hukum Sa. I've seen him with Shehrawat quite a few times." Rana affirmed.

Upon hearing him, Abhay was left with nothing but rage, his eyes flaring with anger.
"You did wrong,--- so wrong Shehrawat." He ranted, with a resolve to kill him today.

"All of you, get to work and find out where he is." He ordered, making the officers swiftly get into their action.

Meanwhile, Kashi sat in the room when a man entered with food.
"Take it and eat." He said.

"I don't want food; take it away from here." She said, anger relevant in her voice.

Shehrawat walked in the room, signaling his man to leave.
"Hey Kashi ji, please eat." He said, attempting to touch her.

Jerking off his hands, Kashi stood up and in a swift motion, she slapped him across the cheek.

Enraged with her action, Shehrawat retorted, "How dare you raise your hand on me." He uttered, giving her a stern glance.

In retaliation, Shehrawat slapped her hard, causing her to fall onto a glass table, eventually shattering it. Badly broken and injured, Kashi groaned in pain.

Holding her hair, he lifted her up and cruelly remarked, "Girls like you dare to raise your hand on me. huh?. Now you'll see, what I can do." He said, pushing her on the ground, hurting her hands further.

He stepped on her anklets, causing her wince in pain. Screaming in agony, Kashi uttered, "You'll s-suffer, you'll beg for your life but he won't spare you."

She accused, as she struggled to get up, her condition worsening to the point where she couldn't stand on her own. She closed her eyes, reminiscing about Abhay, fervently wishing him to come here.
"Kaha hai aap, Abhay" She voiced, her eyes welling up with tears.

On the other hand, Abhay drove the car with no limits. Breaking the rule, with an attempt to fake the time, he badly wanted to be with her at this moment. He felt Kashi calling him up, "Kaha hai aap,Abhay"

His heartbeat rose, his mind feared. Even a single second felt like hell for him. Fear gripped his heart, what if he lose her this time, once again.
"No, no, no, this can't happen. Ek baar kho chuke hai aapko, aab nahi kho sakte." He said, soothing his heart which somehow worked.

"Please be safe Kashi. P-please.." He ranted during the whole ride, speeding his car to no limit.

After a few minutes, he reached Shehrawat's farmhouse, followed by other cars with Vijay and other mens.
Observing the multitude of people, he deduces that Kashi is being held captive there.

Abhay begin to leave, but Vijay intervenes, "What are you doing? Kashi is in their clutches; anything could happen to her." He said, expressing his concern.

"Nothing will happen to her." Abhay assured, his voice helding confidence.

He stands up and moves forward, his men following closely. Upon reaching the gate, Shehrawat's men block his path. Gripping one man's neck, Abhay warns, "Stop me after considering your situation. Otherwise, you'll lose your life. Go and tell your master, Abhay Pratap Singh has come."