01. crazy psychic

Start from the beginning

"Huh?" You say, stopping in your tracks. Then, it turns into a sigh from both of you, albeit Kusuo was irritated due to him having similar experiences with this.

"Oh! There are my two amazing children!" Kuniharu says as he bolts to stand up and wave.

"You're late." He smiles nonchalantly as he holds two fingers up and together. "So I'll just get straight to the po-"

"You forgot your keys." You state and he seems to sweatdrops. "Uh-no, actually." He turns to his son with a blank smile, the glasses tint covering his eyes.

"Do you think you can unlock the door for me? I..Can't get in."

'Good grief, again?' You stifle a giggle. Kusuo just ignores you with a glare before walking to the door. He lifts his hand towards it, and a second later, the lock clicks, signifying it being unlocked. His eyes also glow a light blue color while using his telekinesis(?), but it shortly fades away after.

You were always amazed on what he could do with his powers. "The crazy psychic does it again." You clapped. 'I am not crazy.' He rebutted.

"Just what I'd expect from my special children! Those powers of yours are so sneaky." Kuniharu praised as Kusuo opened the door, letting you go in first.

'Don't call it sneaky.' Kusuo replied with his same monotone voice and stoic face. "True.." You agree. Your fathers face is emphasized with shadows as he puts his hand over his mouth in a suspicious manner and tone.

"Think of all the things you can do with those powers Kusuo." You walked up and bonked him on the head, making him emit a hurting sound.

"Keep those thoughts to yourself..." You both said. Kusuo sounded like he didn't actually care, while you? Your eyebrows knit downwards in a disappointed action.

"Ku? (n/n)? Are you two back already?" Kurumi sweetly called out, causing Kuniharu to widen his eyes upon hearing his unbearable(heavenly) wife's voice. "We'll discuss things late you two!" He said before sprinting into the house.

'There is one un-peaceful thing here though.'

"And what's that?" You ask, and he tilts his head to the house, and you hear a bunch of noise, as well as your father being in it at well. You shrug. "Eh, let's just come inside, I'm starving too much to care."

Walking in, you see Kuniharu annoyingly point at Kurumi, yelling nonsense. "YOU CHANGED THE LOCK AGAIN!"

'Our parents relationship.'

'Oh...Oh yeah yeah, that's right, that's right- yeah.' You silently agree.

Your mother greets both of you with a smile, and you smile back. "Welcome home, my dears! We're having pork cutlet for dinner!"

"Thank you mom!" You say as you trail behind Kusuo. Your father grits his teeth. "Stop ignoring me! Also,I told you I wanted dinner to be steak tonight!"

'Who cares, really..?' You ask yourself.

"Oh I'm sorry!" Kurumi apologized with a faker tone. "Can I serve you a leather shoe instead?"

"A LEATHER SHOE IS STILL A SHOE!" Kuniharu argued.

'What even happened between them?'

"Weren't they really passionate before? Like- a year ago?"