Kelda: "Hey, I'll show you the way. I know where they gone" she said then both myself and the creatures follow her.

On the way I command the creatures to search for treasure in the shack.

Upon arriving at the children fort the children begin to throw snowballs at us which doesn't hurt.

Boy 1: "Yay! Get back Witch boy!" One of the male children said throwing snowball.

Kelda: "You're mean. One day he'll make you pay" she said.

Then I command the minions to goes through the side and attack the children causing them to retreat to their hut.

Me: "Now time to use some magic" I thought then I use magic to cause the fireworks to goes off.

Kelda: "Maybe we can hold hands later" she said with a blush which I blush too.

Once the fort exploded I walk on through where I see the children hut then I command the creatures to enter the hut stealing the children clothes.

Children: "Ah! Our clothes!" They said which I smirk and begin to walk back to the town.

Kelda: "I don't think they're gonna be bothering you anymore!" She said with a giggle.

Once we return to the gate the drunk man open the gate.

Drunken man: "Hello kiddies. Come for the party? Hey why'd you bring the Witch boy he's got funny eyes, I tell you" he said.

Once inside I explored the place with both Kelda and the creatures where they cause some chaos like smashing stuff which Kelda enjoy.

However I see a firework near the tree which I smirk and walk towards there only for two men to stop me.

Man 1: "Hey, you can't be in here! These are highly flammable and have to be handled by a professional!" One of the men said.

I chuckle then unleash magic causing the fireworks to explode and destroy the tree thus ruining the party as every adult run in fear and panic.

Kelda: "Haha you go Witch boy!" She said with a smile on her face.

Suddenly the bell ring which caught my attention thus both myself and Kelda run there to see what going on.

Upon arrival I see an army standing in front of the village gate.

General: "Bring out your magic users, Nordberg. So they can be cleansed. In the name of the Empire and your new Governor Borius" the leading soldier said.

Man: "We have no magic users here! We are simple people of the land" he said.

General: "Do not lie. The Sentinels have spoken! Surrender your magic user or we will cleanse your whole town if necessary!" He said which cause fear among the people of Nordberg

Man: "Well er well maybe we do have one" he said picking me up then throwing me off the wall.

Kelda: "Witch boy!" She said which I glare at the man who threw me off the wall then I ran into the forest.

Third Pov:

It took Y/N a few minutes to run into the wilderness but upon escaping the empire he meet a yeti.

However on the frozen river it begin to crack thus the yeti begin to sink with Y/N on top of the yeti yet y/n just cross his legs and arms

Despite being frozen this ain't the end but the beginning of Y/N.

Netherworld.

Deep in the Netherworld there is a fortress where a frozen block of Y/N is located.

Entering the room is an old minion called Gnarl who is looking at the trapped Y/N while listening to an minion.

Gnarl: "An Overlord you say. This is the last hope for Evil? He's a little short. But wait you say he destroyed an entire legion, Bodies, destruction, screams, minions carnage. Even lighting a midwinter's eve tree on fire! That is good news! Yes, he might be the one we're looking for! Although he a little frozen" he said tapping the ice then see Y/N eyes move.

Y/N: "You think!" He thought.

Gnarl: "Well no time like the present. Fire up the dragon! That'll melt him out of there" he said walking away then flames shoot at the ice melting it immediately.

Once free Y/N look around until he see Gnarl.

Y/N: "Well what now?" He said which Gnarl smirk.

Gnarl: "Now it time for a proper evil uprising!" He said walking away which Y/N follow.

13 years later.

After years of Gnarl teaching Y/N everything what it means to be an Overlord which resulted into someone who is cruel and terrifying.

Now the time comes for Y/N the Fourth Overlord who goal is conquer the land to make everyone bow to their true Master: him.

He will bring order to the world by ending the corruption of greed and slavery, building an unstoppable army, and kill those that dare stop him and his destiny!

For Evil will find a way.