002 | always wanted to

EMBERLYN

originally i wasn't keen on the idea of being supervised every second of the day. however, if it could have been anyone? i'm glad it was bellamy.

the first few weeks were rough. i could tell he was afraid to overstep; afraid i might blow up. but, slowly, over the course of the year we'd been together, he opened up, and i suppose i did, too. i did, somehow, find light in the situation.

he was good at cracking jokes. always knew how to make me laugh. and he'd even help with stuff sometimes.

once, i stole my grandmother's bonsai tree and he helped me hide it, even covering for me with my dad. we kept it up for a week before my dad came into my room to turn down my music and saw it stuffed in my closet.

i never really had many friends on the ark. a lot of people didn't want to associate with me, i suppose. i tried to befriend clarke and wells, maybe i was trying to find some common ground as children of councilmen, but it didn't work. they shut me down pretty quickly.

bellamy was my friend, though. well, the closest i had to one, at least.

i remember the day i found out we were going to die.

bellamy agreed to let me show him a record i'd discovered in some closet somewhere. we sat on the small couch in the middle of the room while we listened, before my father got a call. bellamy turned up the music, letting it ring through, before i heard the the message the person had left. it was abigail griffin.

i turned it back down, listening to the message.

"kane, it's abby. looks like we're back here again. we've got four months left 'til we're out of oxygen. what do you want to do now, mister wise guy?"

my eyes widened as i looked over at bellamy. "oh my god, bell."

i'm sure my face showed every inch of fear that was flooding through me, because immediately the boy's arms wrapped around my shoulders. i was hesitant at first, i wasn't a big hugger. but he soon started rubbing my head and shushing my sobs that i hadn't realized were happening, i eased into the touch, leaning my head on his chest, grabbing onto him, as i cried, scared out of my mind.

out of oxygen? what the hell were they going to do about it that? and what did she mean by "back here again?"

more and more questions flooded my mind for the rest of the day, but bellamy simply held me and soothed my thoughts.

the next day, we were back sitting on the couch, when i told him my idea.

"you're insane."

"thanks."

"that was in no way a compliment."

"whatever."

"you can't break in, lyn."

"not alone, i can't."

"i better get something out of this."

"how about a blow job?"

bellamy froze at my words, causing me to laugh. i'd wanted to pretend to be serious for at least a few more seconds, but his expression was too funny. "relax, belly. i'm joking."

"uh-huh." he smirked, leaning forwards sk his lips grazed my ear. "you know you've always wanted to."

"careful, bellamy." i said as he leaned back. "don't start something you can't finish."

"who said i couldn't finish?" my heart sped up at his words, before my dad walked in, breaking the tension. i wasn't sure if i was relieved or frustrated, and when i glanced at bellamy, i could tell he was balancing the same emotions.

the boy checked his watch, seeing it was time for dinner. he stood, nodding at my father before making his way to the door. i quickly got up, following behind him as fast as i could, before grabbing the door inches before close. "tonight?" i whispered.

the boy sighed, his back to me and a few steps into the hall. "tonight, princess."

i smiled wide, my cheeks becoming crimson as i stared at his back while he walked away, my mind flooding with all the things he'd said, knowing that he was right;  i have always wanted to.

778 words
chapter two is done! fyi this will have some sexual tension lol. i'm not sure if i'll do smut or not but if i do it will be in a separate chapter so u won't miss anything if that makes u uncomfortable (and no i won't rob yall). ok anyways i have the whole thing planned out for how she got there but idk if i wanna reveal it yet so L. love yall
sav <3