1

"7:15 monkeys!" Called Fiona, walking into our room.

"Okay" I said getting up and grabbing a band shirt and denim shorts (outfit above) out of a drawer.

Once I got the outfit on I pulled out my eyeliner pencil and started my makeup

(Melody's makeup look)

I walked downstairs when I finished, spotting the rest of my siblings sitting at the table eating breakfast

"Melody!" Fiona called when she saw me walk in, she set a plate on the kitchen bench for me.

"Thanks" I said taking a bite of the peanut butter toast.

"No problem, but hurry up before your late to school" she said looking at me, lip and Ian.

—————

Walking to school I heard someone call out to me.

Turning around I saw it was my best friend Mandy, I stopped walking waiting for her to catch up.

"Hey" I said when she caught up to me.

"Hey, so are you free later?" She asked.

"Yeah, why? What's up?" I asked.

"Just wondering if you could help me with a math problem?" She asked.

"Oh yeah! Of course!" I said.

"Great! Could you come to mine after school?" She asked.

"Sure, I'll see you then" I said.

————
*after school*

I walked up to the Milkovich house and knocked on the door.

The door opened and Mandy stepped aside inviting me in.

I sat on the couch as she showed me the math problem she needs help with.

"Okay so the y intercept of 3x + 6y = 18 is y=3" I said and she quickly wrote it down thanking me.

The door opened and Mickey walked in "loser"
he said

"Oh hey Elody" he said to me.

"Hi Mickey" I smiled, he grunted and walked in his room, slamming his bedroom door.