xolo felt horrible for her, he only knew one solution to a sickness but it wasn't something he knew how to do.

well..until he remembered he had a little sister. he called her, begging her to send him the soup recipe that his mom used whenever him and his siblings were sick.

he already had his mom bringing him her kettle to make kamri tea, since he believed there was some special magic in the kettle that solved all sicknesses.

but the recipe, it was a secret according to their mom, oshún had found the recipe when she was younger, and that had been a sibling secret forever.

"oshún i'm so serious, i'll buy you anything you want for christmas for that recipe." xolo said on the phone.

"i was gonna give it to you either way but...okay." oshún said. "wait hold on then-"

"uh uh, too late xolo. you already said it."

"i swear oshú-"

she then hung up, xolo letting out a large groan. he walked to the couch, plopping down and looking at the decorations that sat on the living room floor.

"kam was so excited.." xolo said holding up a bag of pink garland. kamri had begged the boys in their groupchat to let her decorate their house in pink and silver, as well as their tree.

they obliged, as long as she didn't go too overboard and turn their house into a barbie doll house.

"yo jacob!" xolo yelled out, and his best friend came down the steps of their house.

"yo."

xolo sighed, turning his whole body to jacob. "we gotta decorate the house. for kam, i feel so bad." he said.

jacob chuckled, "i was gonna say the same thing. i was waiting for her to fall asleep so i can airdrop her pinterest board to myself to i can get the inspiration."

"i didn't even think of that..that's genius." xolo said.

jacob nodded, and xolo stood up. "okay, you go in and do that. i'm gonna start making some soup for us. it takes pretty long."

and that's what they did, jacob went into kamri's room and opened her phone, hoping she hadn't changed her password from years ago.

he sent kamri's christmas decor pinterest board to himself, and then him and xolo looked through it while xolo chopped up ingredients for soup.

when xolo got the soup started, him and jacob synced their airpods to jacob's phone so they could listen to music loudly without disturbing kam.

the duo worked hard together, combining the ideas of the pinterest boards with only a little of their own.

"should we do the lights or the garland at the banister..." xolo said as they finished up the upstairs.

"i mean..in this photo there are lights outside..so we can do the lights outside and the pink garland on the banister." jacob answered.

within 6 hours, xolo and jacob were able to finsih the upstairs, downstairs, and outside, all in time for the sun to set and their house to be glimmering outside and all the lights on inside.

xolo's mom also brought the kettle, and he was able to make the tea as well as finish the soup.

they were not slumped, laying down asleep on the couch as doctor strange played on their tv.

kamri was now awake, coughing and holding her throat as she opened her door.

she gasped, seeing the house decorated. "oh my gosh." she quietly said.

kamri ran to the bathrooms, seeing the christmas soaps, as well as the small things she got.

then she went to the stairs, touching the pink garland.

she was so happy, the whole house was decorated, and it was probably even better then she could've ever done.

"this was on my pinterest board!" kamri said excitedly as she looked in the kitchen.

"and the tree..oh the tree." she smiled.

"outside too! oh my gosh!" kamri said running to the door.

"it's beautiful. everything is beautiful." she said, and then spotted xolo and jacob laying down.

"thank you.." kam said, knowing they couldn't hear her.

she went back to the kitchen, seeing a bowl and a spoon, as well as a mug. there was a note nearby, and kamri read it.

"hey kam. jacob and i decorated the house, outside, and the tree for you. we know you wanted it done today, but you're really sick. we appreciate you so, it's the most we could do. i made you my mom's special tea and soup she makes when me and my siblings are sick. you'll be cured after i'm sure of it. hope you like it. ♡"

kamri smiled, going to the pot and serving herself some soup before heating it up, and then turned on the kettle to warm up the tea.

nayah speaks !!

need a jacob and xolo in my life bad...

ALSO HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE EVE