FORTY-ONE: The Aftermath Of It All

Start from the beginning

Travis and Katelyn have a son and daughter too with their son Traylon who is 4 years old too and their daughter Kiraz is also 2 years old, Zia, Kiraz, and Alina are already becoming best friends.

"Let's go get you guys ready for Lilith's birthday party okay?" Nicko nodded his head and I shot Garroth one last look before walking out of the house without another word.

Garroth laughed at my response while Zane followed behind me with Nicko in his arms telling his father all about their day after Uncle Gar as they clal him came to get them.

Nicko is in kindergarten now while Zia is in daycare and she has been loving it so far although she takes after Zane in some ways with not being too social while Nicko is the complete opposite.

Zia has black hair and light carmel eyes with pale skin like me and freckles scattered all over her face like Zane while Nicko has pink hair and bright blue eyes with Zane's pale skin and no freckles but has meifwa features.

However we've noticed that while Nicko has ears and tails he has human hearing and human eyesight whereas Zia with human like features has the miefwa hearing and meifwa eyesight.

Walking into the house I told Zane to go help Nicko pick out an outfit while I helped Zia and we both ran up the stairs with the them still in our arms.

Walking into Zia's room, I set her down on the ground and she ran over to her little spot in the corner that Zane and I sit in whenever we are playing with her or just hanging out in her room with her.

Grabbing 3 outfits for her to choose from, I sat down on the ground and laid them out, Zia came running over to me holding her favourite stuffed unicorn.

"Which one do you like the most Zia?" I asked as she leaned against me, she stared down at the outfits for a few minutes before pointing to the one in the middle.

"Tis one!" She shouted, I nodded my head and grabbed the other two and stood up, walking over I set them back in their places and walked back over grabbing the outfit.

Getting her out of the clothes she was in for daycare, I carefully pulled the black t-shirt sleeved dress with pink hearts all over it on her and fixed it a bit for her so it would be comfortable as it had built in shorts.

She smiled and helped me fix it before running over so she could pick out what shoes she wanted to wear.

"Momma I all ready!" I heard Nicko shout and then a moment later he came running into the room with a smile on his face, he was dressed in a pink t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans with his back converse shoes.

Zia dragged over a pair of flats she wanted to wear, I nodded my head and she sat down on my lap as Zane walked into the room seeing us almost ready to go.

"Momma can I help Zia?" Nicko asked, I nodded my head and he sat down grabbing the shoes from me and carefully put the flats on his sister for her.

Once done she smiled and hugged her older brother, I smiled at them and Zane helped me up off the ground as both of us were already ready for the birthday party.

I had on some pink flats with a pink sundress that went to my shins and had the smallest slit on the right side while Zane had a t-shirt button up shirt that was gray and a pair of black jeans.

Leaving Zia's hair in the pigtails, I grabbed her hand while Nicko grabbed my other hand and we walked out of Zia's room with Zane following behind us.

"Are you excited to see Lilith and Alina?" I asked, they both nodded their heads.

"I like Lilith she prwetty" I stopped for a moment hearing Nicko's comment and looked back at Zane who said nothing and I looked down to see Nicko's face going a little red.