"Tara, you are most important to me and no one can take your place in this house. And since I married you, I haven't looked at anyone the same way."

"Since you got married to me?"Tara smirk and pushed him a little and went from there.

After an hour, Aaditya and  Viyaan had left for some work.Everyone in the family in busy with their work and Tara was preparing few design for new clients.As Tara was sitting in his study room ,Suhani came out of no where.

"Do you need anything?"Tara asked trying to be polite.

"You know what I need."she said and said on the sofa.

"Look, God's miracle, you wanted him for so long, yet you didn't got him and I don't even want him, yet I have made him mine for life."

"Aditya is yours only for a few days because this marriage is tied to a very weak thread, in the end he will be mine only."

Now Tara was tired of this nonsense.It was already difficult for her and now Suhani was making it more difficult.At first Tara thought that maybe they will be seperated after sometime but as she began to know his family she understood that now she is tied with him and his family.She understood that she need to make this marriage work and she was trying her best.She now accepted that she belongs to him and he is hers.

Tara looked at her and then crossed her arm on her chest.

"why are you even with him when you don't love him?Neither you love him nor you are leaving him."

"Yes, I don't love him right now, but that doesn't change the fact that he is my husband."

"Look, I can't go away from myself and he won't go away from me on his own and you can't get him unless he himself leaves me. Remember one thing, as long as I am with him, he is mine only. You have seen this lovely Tara and I am sure you do not want to see another side."

Saying this Tara went with their family member and sat with them Here in family everyone was talking about Viyaan's marriage and soon Viyaan aso entered.

"What's going on without me?"he said and hugged his family member.

"There is talk of your marriage, everyone is looking for girls for you."As soon as he heard this he jump off the sofa.

"Why m...my my marriage?"Viyaan said and Tara understood something was off with him.Everyone were laughing but Viyaan was sitting silently.

After a while they had their dinner.In dinning table also Viyaan was silent.Tara decided to tlk to him in alone.After dinner she cleaned the kitchen and went to her room.Aaditya was sitting on the bed using his laptop and talking with someone.As soon as he saw Tara he dismiss the meeting.

"We will talk about this tomorrow"he said and looked at tara who was combing her hair and removing her jewelry.

"Are still angry about that?"
"One gets angry with those with whom one has close ties."

"Off course, I have a forced relationship with you."

"yes"

"Go and sleep you must be tired"

"I am not just tired but upset, I do all the work and on top of that, now I have to attend every discussion of bua , look at all the accounts."

"its good thing,I am sure your heart and mind  are attached"

"I don't want to attach my heart in such things"
"mere saath he lagalo apna dil"he said in low voice but it was audible to her.

(attach your heart to me)