She found Aaditya leaving so she just went behind her.

"suniye"she said and Aaditya froze in his place.her voice was so cavtivating and today on top of that she used this word.Aaditya turned around and looked at her.

"ji boliye "he replied and a heat ran through her cheeks.

"Dadu want me to stay home today so I want a leave"she said while her eyes were looking down.Aaditya looked at her and then he went near her and made her look up by lifting her chin with hi index finger.

"aapka he office hai jab chaiye aaiye aur jab chaiye chutti manaiye , biwi jaan"

(This is your office, come whenever you want and take leave whenever you want, wife.)

As soon as he said this her cheeks turned red which made him smiled.

_____*______________________*__________________*___________________*___________ soon he left for office.A he reached office Arun came and then they went to the basement.

As soon as Aaditya stepped into the basement the atmosphere became hot and silent.There was a fear roaming all round and there was a man tied around 24 tied by the rope sittng on the chair.

"wow he is so cleaned"Aaditya said.His this tone is the most dangerous things . No one can guess what is going to happen next.Suddenly the boy speaks.

"S...Sir I am sorry .I was forced to do that I never wanted to betray you or the company but..."before he could say Aaditya cut him in the middle.

"I am not anger at you for that I am angry at you.....FOR LOOKING AT MY WIFE IN A WRONG WAY"this word he said in a loud voice which was enough to make everyone shiver.As soon as he said these words he shot him on his right leg making him scream for his life.

"How did you have so much courage?I know she is pretty ,cute but she is still a child not by age but by her knowledge about me, she is innocent, she doesn't know anything and she was just talking to everyone, but don't you know about my anger, didn't you fear what is the consequence of looking at Aditya Singhania's woman with dirty eyes. And how old are you, it is only 24 years, poor people of your family will lose their young son today."saying his he shot him right between his eyebrows and went back to his office.

_____________*_____________*____________*_____________*______________*__________

After an hour later his dadu came to his office.

"Dadu aap?"he questioned.

"ji beta, I wanted to talk to you about something"his dadu said and sat on the sofa and Aaditya also sat next to him.

"I want to talk to you about Tara and your relationship. It going to be long conversation"

"I have seen you taking care of everything,your family, friends, company and other stuff.I have always been proud of you for being responsible but now I am not liking that you are not taking responsibilities of your wife"Aaditya was shocked to hear those words.

"You are married to her.You choosed to marry her.You choosed her as your wife and you should take all responsibilities of her.I know,I have seen you running away from all the responsibilities since you married to her."His dadu,Abhiraaj said looking at him.

"Its not like that..."he tried to defend himself.

"You don't have to lie to me.Other family members may not notice it but I do.I can see the way you are trying to ignore her"

"I have seen you,I know you think that buying anything with money means completing responsibilities but its not.Your money can but anything but not everything"