The Secrets of The Chamber

Author’s Pov:

The sun had just started to rise when Manorama tried to shift in her bed. She tried for the second time but failed miserably.

Opening her eyes a little she looked at her left where Shree was sleeping peacefully without caring for the world.

Someone was lightly snoring and it was definitely not Shree.

Turning to the side she saw the big baby. Oh I mean Yuvraj Abhimanyu. Ok this is where she actually lost her sleep. A havoc had started to rise inside of her.

She jerked up sitting and staring at his face trying to contemplate the situation.

Why was he here at the first place?

Suddenly she started shaking him up vigorously. But he seemed as if he wasn't going to wake up any soon...

Abhimanyu Pov:

The last night was getting tough for me to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about her. It was as if my brain would only respond to her.

She was the only one I could see, think, adore, get angry on, tease and do all the thing that ever existed in the world except of hating her.

After failing the constant efforts of trying to sleep I decided to get a glance of her.

Her face was the only thing that was going to calm my mind.

With slow and steady steps I walked to her chamber. Entering in wasn't big of a deal for me.

Sometimes I question myself that am I even a prince after looking back on the stupid childish stunts I pull.

Abhimanyu this women is your death for sure.

Seeing her sleep calms my mind but my heart is running a marathon.

I imagine the things we would do on the bed together. Dirty things. No stop Abhimanyu, she is not interested in you.

But I am. And I know how to win what I want.

Making place besides her I fell asleep hugging her petite body. The sleep was like heaven until I felt a cold water splash on my face.

Winter were already there and this cold water was just an amazing combination.

Opening my eyes I could see my wild cat standing there with angry face as if she was ready to scratch my face with her long nails.

You will scratch me baby, but not on my face, on my back while I pleasure you.

A smirk made it's way to my face when she pulled me by my collar and dragged me into the changing area.

"Why. Are. YOU. Here?" Was the first thing she said.

"Good morning Mano! And well yesternight I couldn't sleep so..." And I trailed off not daring to complete my sentence under her heated gaze.

"Being a prince doesn't gives you the right to barge into some young girls chamber like that.

Have some shame. Just because you are the prince doesn't gives you the right to make me your prostitute.

Stay away from me.

Can't you understand that I don't like you being around me. It disgusts me. I hate you.

And for Ayyappa's sake stop calling me Mano."She huffed in anger.

Her sentence didn't anger me but her calling herself my prostitute did started a fire in me. What the hell she thinks she just said?

Taking steps towards her I spoke in a low and plain voice looking straight in her eyes.

"You don't like me right? My presence disgusts you. Right?" And I pulled her by the waist.

My one hand went under her dupatta stopping right below her breast, while the other one held her nape keeping her face closer to mine.

My lips touched the base of her throat when she visibly gulped. I traced my lips down stopping right near her cleavage.

Her breath had fastened. Cheeks flushed. And lust filled her eyes. She was turned on.

I bit the flesh between her cleavage when she left a low moan. My other hand travelled up to unhook her blouse.

I looked up at her eyes to ask for permission when all she did was to close her eyes.

Unhooking her blouse it fell to the ground. It was the dupatta that was covering her beautiful moulds from me.

That transparent damn dupatta.

Tempting! was the only word I would use to describe her.

Removing the dupatta I left my hold from her. Slowly moving my gaze down on her body, I stared at them for a minute.

Finally grabbing her by the waist and trapping her between me and the wall I kissed her.

I kissed the hell out of her!

Biting on her lips I licked them as if it was the last thing I would taste.  She was frozen on her spot not knowing what to do.

I made her hold my nape to make her comfortable. She is mine. Only mine. Fuck I can feel myself getting  hard.

I pressed my lower to hers and she again moaned feeling me hard there.

I left her mouth for a moment after feeling her getting out of breath.

She was staring right at me. Directly in my eyes. To my surprise she again pulled me closer and tried to kiss me.

But I backed off. She isn't getting it this easily.

"You said I disgust you. What happened now my wild cat?" I questioned her.

"Wh-Why are you doing it? You made me loose all my shame and n-now...

Did you do this to make a joke of me? Will you now t-tell this to ev-everyone in the palace?" She asked as fear started to fill her eyes.
No shit. This isn't what I planned.

Barging towards her I held her neck, my one hand caressing her right breast. My finger touched her nipples when she moaned sending those sweet vibrations through my lips too.

So fucking sensual.

She abruptly pushed my and looked at me with a questioning gaze.

I knew what she was going to ask so I immediately cupped her face making her look directly into my eyes.

"No, it's not what you think. This is not just a playtime act. This is what means to me. I-i am not able to figure out what it is that I'm so attracted and attached to you.... but truly it's getting hard for me day by day to stay away from you.

The thought of you going away from me or you being with another man other than me just makes me go insane.

See I know it is hard for you to understand any of the thing I'm saying right now but trust me, whatever we just did was NOT anything.

It means a lot to me. Don't go away from me and NEVER think that you are my prostitute.

You work hard, just so that you can care for you brother. You are the strongest women i have ever seen Mano.

You are brave enough to be in a unknown state without any help and still be the King's favorite artist.

You are strong, an independent and a respectful women. And No one dares to say bad things about you not even you.

I don't permit that."

The next thing was she hugged me like a koala and weeped into my arms.

I kept on kissing her head her head and caressing her bare back. She deserves the world.

My Wild Cat.

*************************************

Please do,
Vote
Comment
Share

You author.
~♥︎KayaWrites1