• F#CK OFF • Renkaza •

¡Modern! ¡Demon Slayer! and ¡Hanahaki disease!

In this AU demons can go out in the day but cannot use their special abilities.
Demons doesn't have that much power, but enough power to overwhelm the slayers they only have enhanced speed and agility also regeneration . Demons have human appetites in the night they can eat normal stuff in the day plus they cannot sleep. But they still need to eat human to survive.

This is an extra chapter. I'll make other ship extras every two chapter. Extras have • in their names.
_________________________________________

Rengoku were laying on the hospital bed. He was stabbed in his abdomen not so long ago. And to make things even more worse he was diagnosed with the hanahaki disease. It felt like he was going to die.

He couldn't believe himself that he fell in love with a guy he just met, specially the one who he hates the most out of anyone.

The guy he fell in love with had a beautiful long pink eyelashes and short peach hair. Not to mention his alluring golden yellow eyes.

His name was Akaza. When they first encounter didn't go well. From the start it was clear that they were meant to be enemies.

It was mission at the Mugen train. Their ideas and morals clashed and they got into a battle. Akaza soon got little impatient and voilent, the situation got 'little' out of hand and it ended up Akaza stabbing Rengoku in the abdomen.

Rengoku looked to his side at the window still laying in bed. It was a sweet spring night, summer wasn't that far away. The smell of cherry blossoms and tulips planted in the hospital garden was relaxing to Rengoku.

Rengoku curved his mouth into a warm smile.

He turned his head to look back at the ceiling. Rengoku noted to himself that the night was quiet, filled with stars shining in the ink black sky with cotton like clouds.

He couldn't help but be sad about the fact he won't live that long.

He looks back at the open window to look at the sky once again but his eyes have met a familiar figure casting a shadow into the dimly lit hospital room.

Rengoku furrowing his eyes as he recognizes the figure standing by the window.

"Akaza... Why are you here and what are your intentions?" Rengoku spoke in a harsh tone. Akaza was a bit surprised to hear Rengoku's voice. It was pretty late at night and Akaza was expecting Rengoku to be asleep.

"I'm just checking up on you." Akaza said in his cheeky tone reaching his hand out to gently brush his fingers through Rengoku's hair.

"Why are you acting like this?" Rengoku said grabbing Akaza's hand, pushing it away. Akaza sees Rengoku had a pink tint on his face, Rengoku was very noticeably blushing.

"Act like what?~ Hmm~?" Akaza said in a teasing tone, he sat next to Rengoku still giving him the seductive look.

"Flirty and bratty... not to mention shitty" Rengoku deadpanned but he can't help but to gaze at Akaza's body up and down clearly admiring Akaza's body.

"I know you don't think I'm shitty babe~ So don't lie to me~" Akaza said in a seductive tone getting close to his Rengoku's face, getting closer by the seconds.

"Don't call me that" Rengoku growled giving Akaza a pissed look, Rengoku had a red face, most likely not from anger.

Rengoku's face changed to discomfort then he got up and went to the bathroom covering his mouth, coughing along the way.

Akaza instantly knew what was going on so he followed Rengoku into the bathroom. Then Akaza spoke in a teasing tone
"I see, you got the Hanahaki disease, am I right?" Akaza had a worried look on his face but quickly changed to a playful smile when Rengoku glanced at him.

"Yes... ALL BECAUSE OF YOU BITCH!" Rengoku shouted with rage as he turned to Akaza giving him the look filled with hatred. Rengoku was frustrated at the situation and he was also frustrated at Akaza, how could he fall for someone like that. There was a tiny bit of blood left on Rengoku's chin.

"Please let me help you with that~" Akaza said in a suggestive tone, slowly getting closer to him like a predator ambushing it's prey.

"I'd rather die than love you, Akaza." Rengoku said sharply as he continues to look into Akaza's eyes... stepping closer to him.

Akaza saw Rengoku get a razor blade and now he has it in his hand. Akaza knew Rengoku was going attack but he had nothing to fear. Akaza reached his hand out gently grabbing him from the chin making Kyojuro look at him.

At that moment Rengoku had enough, he cuts Akaza's hand. The cut wasn't that deep. Akaza had no problem regenerating it.

Akaza pulled his hand away before licking the excess blood off of his hand and speaking seductively smiling devilishly.

"That was so unnecessary, babe~"

Akaza pauses to look at Rengoku's pissed face. Akaza's smile widens

"Only thing I wanted was to help you~. One kiss is all it takes~"

"Only one... kiss~"

Akaza said in a low alluring tone before gently cupping Rengoku's face with his right hand and pulling him for a kiss.

The kiss was warm, gentle and unexpected. Rengoku didn't expect Akaza to kiss him but... he was actually enjoying it. It felt like every worry in the world disappeared and the only thing that mattered was the kiss. Rengoku subconsciously wrapped his arms around Akaza, pulling him even closer.

.

.

.

.

Rengoku did not want this to end.

.

.

.

.

Then out of nowhere a someone shouted

"I FUCKING KNEW IT WAS YOU!"

Rengoku jumped in suprise breaking the kiss and noticing Uzui standing there with a face of disbelief. Rengoku realised he made a grave mistake.

"THIS ISN'T HOW IT LOOKS LIKE, UZIU"
Rengoku shouts in panic instantly regretting letting Akaza kiss him. How was Rengoku gonna explain this, simply he didn't have the words to explain the situation they were in.

"I KNOW IT IS HOW IT LOOKS LIKE, YOU CAN'T DENY IT, KYOJURO" Uzui shouted.

"I know what you guys did~" Uzui adds in a playful tone.

"don't you dare say it" Rengoku said with a threatening look.

Akaza stayed like a ghost in the whole conversation, spectating the conversation while smiling about the fact he have just kissed Rengoku.

________________________________________________________________

1050 words this is pretty surprising isn't it.

Thanks for  KakuKat

she literally fixed everything in this chapter for me.