"Saar do you know what black significants ?" Oleg asked.

"No sir I don't." Saar replied as he kept inspecting how his boss have been wiping the extra blood from the book with that priest's gown.

"Mourning and Penance.....Amen." He kisses that body's hand as he stood up.

"It will always remind me of you, father Philip...we were so close but you should never cross your limits with me." He took the holy book and starts stepping ahead, leaving the dead behind.

" He took the holy book and starts stepping ahead, leaving the dead behind

(Please support my art on @an_akuma.7)

Killing is like a daily ritual for him. In his 49 years he never felt a hesitation and guilt, kissing the weapons to commit dark sins.

According to him everything you do is committed to the god.

Resulting, zero regret behind his ruthlessness.

This cruel man with issues can't be narrated in just one chapter so moving on.

The flight has landed...we hope you didn't experienced even a slightest discomfort...hope you have good day, thankyou.

Heard the announcement? Enough indications that you've been arrived to your not so desired destination.

"Looks like koreans send you their service vehicle...they are already here." Saar said lightly, trying to wake up his boss.

"...is that so?" The boss said, stretching lightly.

"Did our dog send any interesting information?"

"Not after that Hongjoo guy, he didn't killed his any other comrade." Saar commented getting a long hum sound from the intimidating butcher.

"I see anyways prepare my things." He uttered as he was in his way to stepping outside.

They all get inside the car, Oleg, Saar and two of his armed guards. Closing the door of BMW Alpina they got off to their destination.

Jeon Mansion

"They are late...we have to leave soon, any news." The member called Juno Hart said.

Syndicate:- United Kingdom
Age:- 37 years
Work:- responsible for creating the fake bills/currency all over the world.

"Yeah I'm bored." Following by the guy called Peter Graves.

Syndicate:- Australia
Age:- 42 years
Work:- Animal trafficking (An:- these two are just side characters:)

So finally except for a specific Russian, all the members was presented inside the meeting room, it's been like 5 minutes but two people already started messing around.

"I beg your pardon but please wait for some time we've send our cars to pick them...they'll be here in no time." Yoongi stated smoothly, according to his calculations they are already outside the Jeon mansion.