Chapter 3: The Conclusion

After the crash of Air France 877..., it was suspected that Poor Maintenance was the reason of the crash......and back then during it's repair of engine number 2......the Airbus Maintenance Workers accidentally did the opposite way on repairing engines of the Airbus A340.....making the engine more vulnerable  to birds, dusts, objects, etc....

And it was also suspected of Pilot Error/Human Error  due to the fact that the pilots and the Air Traffic Control didn't let the thousands of birds to pass by..., and to be honest, around 21 birds hit the engines......

In conclusion..., they decided to make more awareness to the sky if there are some powerful winds, birds, etc.

This changed the aviation world.....

(A/N: Woo! I finally finished this story!, and yes this is it for this story.....don't worry I will make another either request me some fictional crash and I will make a fictional story of it, or I could get some Inspiration on social media, or request me a different thing aside from these Fictional Air Crashes! Anyways Cya in the neeeext stoooryyy!)

(Note: you could reuse this story for different purposes but you CANT alter it and you have to give full credits to me (TDSmember))

(212 words in total)