Phil was going to leave Friday afternoon, he was going to stop for the night about half way through the drive. He then would make it to Kristin's grave site on Saturday, spend the night in that town before leaving early Sunday morning. He would be back Sunday night, and hopefully nothing bad would happen when he was gone.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" Phil asked as he stood by the front door. He had already packed the car, by this point all he needed to do was head out. Techno and Wilbur sat in the living room, Tommy was upstairs with Tubbo and Ranboo.

"We'll be fine Dad. The rest of the group should be here soon." Wilbur reassured him.

They were following Dr. Simon's advice on having friends over who Phil trusted. Quackity, Eret, Niki, Sapnap, and Karl were all coming over until Phil got back Sunday night (Tubbo and Ranboo obviously already arrived but they were also going to be leaving Sunday night.) That way Phil knew that if something started to happen there were plenty of people to help, and they all had Phil's number.

"I know, I'm just worried. What if something happens, what if someone gets hurt or you guys get into a big fight or Tommy runs again or something." Phil stressed.

"Dad, I love you, you have the most attachment issues out of all of us." Techno said light heartedly.

"I just want to protect you guys, and it's gonna be hard to when I'm so far away." Phil sighed and both of them nodded.

"We know, but we'll check in and you can check in with us. You can call us whenever you want, and there's plenty of us here. Something happens we will let you know, and we have Puffy on speed dial. Plus most of us are adults at this point." Wilbur reminded him and Phil took a deep breath while nodding.

"You're right, it's going to be okay. Well then I'll be going, I love you guys." Phil smiled. He had already said his goodbyes to Tommy so he just turned and headed out the door. Techno turned back to the book he was reading and Wilbur checked his phone for a moment.

Wilbur saw a few messages from Quackity saying that the three of them would be on their way in the next hour or so and Wilbur smiled softly. She then turned to look at Techno.

"Hey Tech?" Wilbur asked and Techno hummed without looking up from his book. "How are you and Tommy doing?"

"I dunno fine." Techno dismissed lightly.

"Are you guys still fighting?" Wilbur asked and Techno just shrugged, still not looking away from his book. "Dude, come on."

"What do you want me to say Wilbur? No we're doing peachy? No we're best friends? We're not still fighting." Techno snapped and Wilbur sighed.

"You say that, but you haven't spoken directly to Tommy in a week." Wilbur said and Techno shut his book a bit agressively.

"Yeah well it's not my fault." Techno scoffed.

"How is not your fault? Tommy apologized, Tommy has realized he upset you and he has tried to make it better. What else can he do? What do you want the literal child to do to make it up to you?" Wilbur asked and Techno just shrugged. "After every time that Tommy has forgiven us, after the times where we weren't the best at apologizing, after every time we didn't even say sorry and he still forgave us you're not going to forgive him?"

"Why do I have to forgive him?" Techno asked.

"Are you going to hold this against him for the rest of our lives?" Wilbur asked and Techno bit his lip.

"No." He said after a moment.

"Then how long are you going to hold this against him?" Wilbur asked but Techno stayed silent. "I just don't think you should shut him out like this."