"I dunno. I'm scared of leaving the boys by themselves, especially now with the fighting between them. I don't want something to happen and me be super far away." Phil explained. Dr. Simon took a moment to write things down on his clipboard and Phil noticed all the stickers on the back of it. He noticed that a few were from Ranboo during his making stickers phase (Techno and Tommy's door were both covered in stickers Ranboo made)

"Well you feel better about being away from the boys when they're with their friends right?" Dr. Simon asked and Phil nodded. "What if you all plan it out so that some of them could spend the time you're away at your house. That way they spend time with friends and you can get some time away."

"I guess that could work, and I have been wanting to go visit Kristin's grave again." Phil admitted. He wished he had more time the first time they went. Several times he wondered if they had spent more time there, more time at her grave, would they have ended up in that car crash? Would they have the last injuries (in Tommy and Techno's case) if they had stayed just a bit longer?

"You could make a small weekend out of it, like you guys did last time." Dr. Simon suggested but Phil just shrugged. "What else has been going on?"

"Mostly just the religious thing." Phil said as he looked out the window for a moment.

"How are things with Wilbur? I know her identity change is something new for all of you." Dr. Simon pointed out.

"Well, not really. Wilbur has always used he/they pronouns, so adding she in hasn't been that much of a change. Honestly as long as she's happy that's all that matters to me." Phil said with a small smile.

"What are your thoughts on their relationship with Quackity?" Dr. Simon questioned.

"As long as they're happy that's all that matters." Phil repeated.

"I know that in the past you struggled with Wilbur being in relationships." Dr. Simon said as he looked through notes. Phil sighed slightly.

"It's not Wil being in relationships it's who's he's in the relationship with." Phil corrected.

"And you don't have a problem with Quackity?" Dr. Simon confirmed.

"I have no problem with Quackity. Wilbur's old partners were toxic, controlling, and most of them forced her not to be herself. If anything Quackity encourages Wil to be herself and makes Wil so happy. That's all I want." Phil explained.

"You keep going back to their happiness, what about your happiness?" Dr. Simon asked, bringing up what they had spoken about last session.

"I'm happy sometimes. I just prefer the kids to be happy." Phil said with another shrug.

"Why can't you all be happy at the same time? Why can't you be happy along side them?" Dr. Simon questioned.

"Well if they're ever not happy then I'm usually not happy, because I worry about them and their happiness. And when they're happy I'm happy too sometimes, just not all the time." Phil tried to explain best way he could.

"Do you think you're happy an equal amount? Do you think you spend more or less time being happy in comparison to them?" Dr. Simon asked and Phil truly had to think about it.

Did he spend as much time as they did being happy?

"I'm not sure." Phil answered after a moment.

"Well when was the last time you did something just for yourself? Maybe it really is time to take that trip, do something that makes you happy."

So that became the plan for the following weekend.