To the unknown man who took my son's body.

I'm Duke Henituse, Ask you to return the butler, Ron Molan, and his son, Beacrox Molan, the second kitchen master of the Duchy of Henituse.

I quietly ask you to urgently return them.

You have three days.

Shouldn't the water return to its original state?.

________________________

Beacrox gripped the paper in his hand and crumpled it, looking at his father

".....Is he stupid?"

“I have no doubt about it, son. Seeing him, he thinks we are like toys and will return to the duchy as simple as that.”

"......"

“It is good that you insisted on taking it instead of making him hand it over to the young master. We should be prepared for what the idiot might do.”

“Yes...but father...what did he mean by the last sentence?”

Shouldn't the water return to its original state?.

Ron laughed softly.

“Hoo......obviously.”

"....."

“He convinces the young master to switch again so that he can return his real son.”

" Damn it !"

Beacrox frowned further and crumpled the paper harshly.

Cale shouldn't know what's written here at all.

Isn't it enough that he feels guilty and apologizes even though he was dragged into this world, wars, responsibilities and all of this?.

After saving everyone, he must simply return to his world.

Screw this.

It's not like they'll allow this.

Ron took the paper from his son and went to the heater, lit a small fire and began burning the paper.

Keep looking until the paper is completely ash.

“We must cut off any contact with the Duchy of Henituse. Go and tell Rosalyn, I will speak with Eruhaben-nim.”

The Duke might become even more stupid and call to tell Cale directly, so he had to make sure everyone knew not to accept any call from Henituse.

personification of the pastजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें