Chapter 155: Sigh

Start from the beginning

Not to mention the house where people live, it is full of antiques, jewelry and silk, everything is built according to the emperor's style. Even the emperor who lived in Yangzhou might not be as extravagant as Wu Shanshi.

When Yuan Li came during the day, he was startled by the golden roof of the governor's mansion, and ordered it to be removed as soon as possible to avoid any trouble.

The construction hadn't started yet, so he walked from the south to the north, seeing the jade brave and passing the eaves made of gold tiles. His eyes went from the lush green leaves to the bright moon in the sky, and the hem of his clothes flew past, being blown by the wind as if he was riding the wind.

he's drunk.

Chu Hechao held his hand and held him tightly in his hand, as if he was afraid that he would really blow up in the wind. The evening breeze at night was refreshing and cool. Chu Hechao's eyes were on Yuan Li's body, and he suddenly raised his hand and took off Yuan Li's jade crown.

The black hair coiled on his head suddenly fell on his back. Yuan Li turned around and smiled at Chu Hechao for no reason, "What are you doing?"

"You're drunk," Chu Hechao looked at him, "Are you so happy?"

Yuan Li nodded honestly, with the corners of his mouth curved, "I'm happy."

Chu Hechao couldn't help but smile, "I'm happy too."

The two of them giggled at each other for a long time, then slowly walked back holding hands.

"You look good in this outfit." Chu Hechao said.

The orthodox court uniform is complicated and has nine layers, but fortunately each layer of fabric is light and comfortable. As soon as he put on these clothes, Yuan Li's already good-looking appearance became even more awe-inspiring and inviolable, and his behavior was so noble that Chu Hechao couldn't take his eyes off him and wanted to take off his clothes.

Yuan Li was so happy that he dragged Chu Hechao around for a few more times, but he couldn't find the master bedroom.

It's too big here and I'm lost.

Chu Hechao looked around. The scenery was the same everywhere. He couldn't tell the east, west, north, and south. He clicked his tongue and said, "Look at the path you are taking."

Yuan Li said bravely: "I will take you out right now."

Chu Hechao sneered without saying anything.

Yuan Li couldn't be excited, so he immediately made a bet: "Do you dare to make a bet? If I can take you back within a quarter of an hour, I will win."

Chu Hechao became wary when he mentioned the word "gambling", "What are you betting on?"

Yuan Li had been walking for so long and was mostly sober from the wine. He felt bad and said, "Just bet three taels of silver."

Three taels of silver was Chu Hechao's monthly allowance.

Chu Hechao: "...I won't gamble."

Yuan Li almost couldn't hold back his laughter. He deliberately glanced at Chu Hechao with disappointed eyes and shook his head, "The great general of the Northern Zhou Dynasty, but he didn't even dare to bet three taels of silver. How sad."

Chu Hechao's expression remained unchanged and he refused to speak.

The more he behaves like this, the more Yuanli wants to tease him. Yuan Li held his chin and thought for a moment, "How about this, can you come up with a prize if you win?"

Chu Hechao said: "Anything is okay?"

Yuan Li is not stupid, "You tell me first."

Chu Hechao said something vaguely, but his voice was so low that Yuanli couldn't hear it clearly.