New school

[ No ones P.O.V ]

It was early in the morning as America was woken up by her alarm, she groaned quietly as she rubbed her eyes yawned as she got up getting up from her bed and started doing her bed and picking up around the room making it look clean. She then headed to the bathroom for her daily routine.

As she was in the bathroom she decided to take a shower as she turned on the shower changing the water temperature, she took her clothes off yawning as she entered and started showering. 40 minutes pass as she then turns off the shower getting out and getting a towel and covering herself, as she got another towel using it for her hair and drying it.

When she was done drying her body she then started putting on lotion all over her body as she got another towel and wrapping it around her body, She then walked out of the bathroom heading to her closet as she got her matching underwear and bra putting them on.

And with that she looked at her closet looking at what she would be wearing today, you see America including her family are very old fashion. No mater how much you nag or even negotiate with America saying the fashion now is better then before. She would look at you with disgust and walk away.

A few minutes later she found her outfit putting it on as she leaves the accessories for when shes done doing her hair and makeup. When done she walks over to her windows as she opens the blinds letting the sunlight come in, making her room bright. She then walks over to her vanity as she sits down grabbing a brush and starts brushing her hair then when done she blow drys it.

America starts humming while doing her hair as she finishes drying it, she brushes it again and grabs her hair putting it in a high ponytail, She then starts doing her makeup as a few minutes later she hears a knock on her door as she then responds "Yes, come in ?" she said still doing her makeup.

The door opens she stops what shes doing as she sees her older brother Canada, "Good morning Ame" he said giving her a warm smile. America looks at him and also gives him a warm smile "Good morning to you too Nada" she said as she looks back to her mirror as she keeps doing her makeup.

"What brings you here this morning?" she said doing some finishing touches as she puts on vaselina on her lips as she stands up walking to her closet grabbing her accessories for her outfit. "Ah yes, I was her to inform you that, mother and father wants us at the dining table by 7:45am." he said still standing by the door.

"Very well, Ill see you when im done alright?" she said as she puts on her shoes. "Very well" and with that Canada closes the door and heads down the hall downstairs, America goes back to her nightstand as she grabs her fully charged phone.

She then walks over to her desk as she grabs her bag putting in her computer notebook and some led pencils and highlights for school, she quickly grabs her string headphones as she puts two in her bag just incase she loses one pair she has back up.