20.A Beautiful Tragedy

Start from the beginning

They go inside the disco again, there were only some people not to mention their group.

Tsireya:can y'all move?

Neteyam and aonung come out of the bathroom.

Kiri:aonung and neteyam took their time together in the bathroom, now we can go

They choose the hill to watch the stars and go there, With no worries in mind and with all the calm and tranquility in the world they lay down in the grass, the night was warm, the stars were so many and so bright.

Still, spider wasn't having fun, he wasn't watching the starts and enjoying the moment for himself, but he was watching Kiri and rotxo with a look empty of any emotion.

He was asking himself if it was right being treated like this by a person who said to love him before leaving him by himself, cause she didn't even worry if he was sitting alone in this moment.

But it was not important, because he had no remorse or regrets of what he did, he knew that time was the only thing that could heal and make him happy again, he would have come to terms with it in the future, because it's okay to suffer in some moments.

-

Tsireya and Lo'ak had no problems to be seen by the group hugging or kissing, she was laying on lo'ak's chest.
Unfortunately this was not the same for neteyam and aonung.

The only people who knew about them were Kiri and spider, and rotxo just had an idea of them together.
So they were just sitting as friends while secretly touching hands, without holding them or anything, just little touches.

-

At 5am they decided to go back to the camp, as they arrive there the night gate operator was there to let them in.

They greet, split and go home.

-

Kiri and spider are in their bed.

Kiri:what a beautiful day that was today, aside the incident with that Ben
Spider:yeah, so much fun
Kiri:you didn't like going at the disco?
Spider:no no I did, I had fun really
Kiri:are you sarcastic? You almost said two words when we were out
Spider: I'm not I just didn't feel like talking
Kiri:are you sure
Spider:yes Kiri I am, I'm okay

Even if he wanted to tell her and let off steam he couldn't, cause she was one of the reasons he was like this, and he didn't want to be a problem in her life.

They didn't say anything else, they just tried to sleep.

-

At 7am an alarm starts ringing and wakes up all the camp.

After the noisy alarm, a voice alarm starts playing.

"We ask everyone to not panic even if it's not a good situation, we ask you to pack your things and head to the exit gate, Don't push and don't go out, wait for the responsibles to guide you"

The alarm plays 3 times and then shuts off. It wasn't Liza or Leo's voice, it was a new voice, a girl, probably 20 years old.

For Kiri it was not possible not to cry, she was thinking the worse things and had a bad feeling as neteyam tried to calm her down.

Neteyam: spider can you stay with her while we pack the things?
Spider:yeah of course

Spider didn't had so many things so he already packed.
Lo'ak went to pack his things and neteyam packed his and Kiri's things.

Spider sits near Kiri on the couch while she zoned out.

Spider: Kiri...

She gives him a look and leans her back on the couch.