" This is the 47th time you have said her name " Robb deadpanned.

" I would like to see you how you react when you fall in love and go through the aftermath of a bad breakup " Jon shot back.

Robb shook his head and stood up.

" it's getting dark, we need to go back " Jon said and Robb grimaced.

" I'm not excited to be cornered by that Baelon, I will cut my ears off if I have to " Robb grumbled.

" Try being cornered by his sister and getting badgered into being let in the crypts ...... knowing Targaryens, let's hope they must be balls deep within each by now to bother with us " Jon said and Robb chuckled.

" you can come help in Wintertown tomorrow, there are still many homes we need to construct " Jon suggested " it will help you in the long run ".

Robb nodded with surprise and walked after Jon.

-

Jon entered his room with Ghost, and closed the door, only to find Rhaenys Targaryen, Princess of the 7 fucking Kingdoms, sitting on his bed.

" What are you - " Jon was cut off when she stood up and smashed her lips with his.

The kiss was rough and needy but still warm and Jon found himself reciprocating it slowly but then he broke away and pushed her off him as the thought of Hayley invaded his mind.

Rhaenys looked surprised when Jon scowled in a cold tone " the hell was that ?! ".

" I..... you kissed me back. Why throw me off ? " Rhaenys demanded.

" What the hell WaS THAT ?! " Jon demanded with a growl once more.

" can't you see ?!. I love you ..... spending time with you these past few days..... they have made me feel far better than anything in my entire life - ".

" I love someone else " that one statement from Jon didn't register in Rhaenys' mind....

.... until it did....

..... and it shattered her heart as she looked at him in......

..... in betrayal.....

" No .... you just kissed me back..... it has to mean something " Rhaenys tried convincing him in disbelief.

" yeah, Hayley had to leave me and I won't lie by saying I'm not heartbroken " Jon said while looking away, then met her gaze.

She tried to kiss him again but he stopped her " but I still love her ".

" .... you can't keep being stuck in the past, you have to move on - "

" we are not happening " Jon sternly said " you're a princess and I'm a bastard ".

" you can be legitimized ! "

" not interested " Jon responded " and you're a Targaryen, no one likes your family here, especially after the recent shit your brother pulled ! ".

" the damn cat is no brother of mine ! " Rhaenys hissed " goddamnit, stop being so stubborn !. If you love this Hayley and she loves you, why did she leave then ?!. Shouldn't she stay with you ?!! ".