Chapter 3: The Vibrant Poppy

ETHAN'S POV:

A lot has been happening recently. Everytime I see Leon, I start to tense myself up and lose my cool. I try play it off, but it comes off differently.

The shakiness of my breath...

My hands over my face...

Deep down I just know...

I love him...

His white hair and bubbly personality make me so giddy inside. But how will he take it? What if he's into someone else? There has to be something I can prove to the goofball that will help him see what I'm going through.

And right when I say that, I hear a knock that wakes me up from my thoughts.

Heyy Ethan!

I jumped by the suddenness, only to find out it's Streber.

"H-hey Streber! What's up?" I said while calming myself down a bit.

"Leon decided to come over and wanted to have a sleepover here! Sorry that I forgot to tell you." Streber explained happily.

LEON!??? OVER HERE!???? AT OUR HOUSEEEE!????

My mind started race all over again. But I shut it down and kept some of my cool this time.

"It's alright! I'm totally okay with that."

"Yeah! We both are gonna play rock band and we were wondering if you wanted to play."

Rock Band. It was technically Rock Band 2, but we sometimes just call it Rock Band because it's the only one in house.

"Sure! I wouldn't mind at all" I reassured.

"Sweet! Leon's setting up the instruments so we'll meet ya over at the couch, ok?" Streber exclaimed.

"You got it!"

I smiled to myself. This might be my chance to impress him. All this thinking in my head also needs to chill out, Tonight I want to have fun.