𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

"A little bit older, a black leather jacket, a bad reputation, insatiable habits. He was onto me, one look and I couldn't breath. I said if you kiss me, I might let it happen."
-Camila Cabello

{P.S} THERES GONNA BE A LOT OF '-' SYMBOLS BUT IT JUST MEANS ITS WHENEVER SAM AND COLBY ARE EXPLAINING IN THE ROOM BY THEMSELVES

[𝐒𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐎𝐕]
"What? Sorry!"
Colby said as the girls got fairly mad at him while i just shrugged because I already knew he booked a hotel pretty far. "It's whatever.." [Y/N] mumbled under her breath before pulling out her phone and sighed. 'She's actually kinda cute.. wait-'

[𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕]
I pulled out my phone to see a missed call from my brother. "Everyone shut the fuck up, I'm calling my brother back." I said, making everyone go quiet. "You have a brother?" I heard Colby mutter as my phone started ringing. My brother picked it up, "Oh my god! You finally responded!" He said. "Yeah, sorry, I'm going ghost hunting with Sam and Colby." I said, nonchalantly. "You're kidding? Sam and Colby?" He said surprised, to which I just laughed at, "Yep! Anyways, what do you need?" I asked. "Oh, I just got back from Anthony's house and just wanted to know where you were." He said. "K, guess I'll talk to you later? Alright, bye bro!" I said and me and my brother hung up.

Sam sighed, "Thank god, I don't know how long I can go anymore without talking." He said to which we laughed. "Oh shut up!" I replied.

[𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑]

We finally made it to the mansion and Sam started recording. We got out of the car, and Sam gave the camera to Colby to record. "Hey, what's up you guys! It's Sam and Colby!" Colby started, "and today we are here with Kris and Celina, and our new friend, [Y/N]!" Sam finished to which we all started cheering like lunatics.

"We are at the infamous haunted Kreischer mansion, which is home to an unsolved murder Mystery, and tonight we're gonna try and solve it." Sam said. "Oh we finna solve this mystery like Scooby Fucking Doo." Colby replied. "Hell yeah! I fucking love Scooby doo." I said, while putting my hair up in a ponytail. "Scooby gang, gang gang." Kris said.

"A man by the name of Edward Kreischer was murdered over a 100 years ago and to this day, we still don't know why. It is also rumored that there have been portals opened and cannot be closed, due to a recent mafia murder in 2005." Sam explained. "Lots of deaths happened here, super scary place, and tonight we're gonna solve this mystery. Let's get inside!" Colby said.

-

"We saw 5 people walk by the door I swear!" Colby said to me and Sam because we went with two tour guides. "So before the tour we had to walk by and see the areas we were aloud to go and not aloud to go, and I went in with [Y/N], CJ, and our guide over there, and that means there was only 4 people, but apparently, Colby and Celina saw a fifth person following [Y/N]." Sam explained the situation. "Dude like I'm not kidding, the whole time I felt like someone was behind me even though I was in the back." I said.

"And it was so clear to, like I saw 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, all walk in a line." Celina said before Colby stopped recording and showed me and Sam the clip. It was so clear, it was a tall dark shadow figure that looked like it was gliding across the mansion floor. "I swear to god, ima get an attachment when I hang out with y'all." I said before Sam started filming again and we got ready to go inside.

"Hol' up what does C, and M stand for-" Sam started but I cut him off. "You know that's a 'K' right? Dumbass." I said with a look of boredom, but I was clearly so excited to be filming with them. "Kall, Me, Kris!" Kris exclaimed. "Ok, everything's gotta be about Kris." Colby replied.

-

Sam opened the door to which Colby the "gentleman" he is, said, "Ladies first!" And Sam's dumbass said, "Make [Y/N] go first, it's her first video with us!" He smirked. "Oh fuck you-" I started before getting pushed inside the mansion and almost falling flat on my face."Wow, this place is beautiful though." I said while walking around with everyone behind me.