"You make me nervous."

Joe and I hadn't seen each other since Tuesday, our anniversary. It was now Sunday, and they were playing at home against the Bills.

When we were together last Tuesday, he couldn't stop talking about them. Instead of watching a movie like a normal couple, he turned on film, and took notes. I told him he was a nerd, and he gave me a dirty look.

He gave me the same look over the phone while I was getting ready and asked if he wanted me to be on the field before the game. He said, and I quote, "Why the fuck wouldn't you be down there?"

And then I yelled at him to not boss me around.

So 21-weeks pregnant Ella and I made the trudge down onto the field and caught the guys as they were warming up.

"Long time, no see," I chuckle as Joe jogs up to me.

"That reminds me," he lowers down to my ear and whispers, "move in with me."

"Not right now," I instantly answer back but he doesn't move.

"Move in with me," he persists.

"It could be a mistake, what if you don't like the way I fold my laundry," I cross my arms and take a step back but he doesn't move.

"Colette, move in with me," his eyes bore into my soul.

"Joesph," I squint back at him, "it's too soon. I don't want to rush it."

"So then gradually start bringing more and more stuff over," he shrugs.

"We can talk after the game," I look at him with pointed eyes and he nods.

"Fine."

I smile and kiss him on the cheek, "Tell Josh Allen I said hi. I feel like I know him from all the film we watched."

"Mm, I don't think so," he shakes his head and we laugh.

"Play hard, use your brain, if it's still working," I bite my lips to hold back a smile.

"Wow, my girlfriend ladies and gentleman," he says to the oblivious people around us.

"I'm only halfway joking. But seriously, do good. Don't want to break the curse, now do we?"

"No ma'am," he shakes his head and begins to back up, "See you later."

"Bye," I wave one last time and find Ella. She's talking with one of my security guards, Max.

"Are you able to bring me a jelly donut?" She puts her hands together in a begging motion.

"I can't leave you two alone," he says, and stares straight forward.

"Damn it," Ella sighs, "maybe they'll have some in the suite. Hurry up, Cam."

"I'm right here," I chuckle and grab her hand, "lead the way, Max."

When we got to the suite, I immediately find Robin. She's standing with a couple other moms, but she isn't paying attention. I creep up behind her and wrap my arms around her.

"Your favorite girlfriend is here," I sing and she turns around, hugging me. Something about Robin and I was that we texted and called more than Joe and I did. Certainly more than me and my mother.