'Now, how am I going to switch Riko and Kuroi with the clones? Maybe I can invite them to my room to hang out a bit. I could tell them what's going to happen, and if they resist then I'll knock them unconscious. I'll then teleport them to my room in Jujutsu High and get some blood samples from them. Then I leave, locking my door from the outside. I teleport back to Okinawa and make the clones, injecting them with the blood.' I nodded at my plan. Though, I don't know if it'll work. It is just a plan B after all.

There's a whole bunch of flaws in it. But if the clones seem real enough, then Gojo and Geto might be fooled, too.

Oh, did I forget to explain that I need clones in case Toji actually manages to overpower me? Well, that why I need clones. In case he actually goes and kills Riko and Kuroi.

Man, being a Jujutsu Sorcerer is exhausting! Why didn't I just transfer to a normal anime world instead? Like Haikyuu or Ouran High Scool Host Club?

...

I watched tiredly as Gojo kept on checking if the passengers were actually normal or not. It was a bit funny when the passengers looked at him as if he were weird.

I yawned, leaning my head on Geto's shoulder. He chuckled at me, laying his head on top of mine as he continued to read his book.

This was a 3 hour flight, so I don't know if I should sleep. But I couldn't help it. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

...

I groggily opened my eyes, sighing when I saw I was back in my room. "I hope when I go back to sleep, I'll still be on the plane." I muttered, soon sitting up and stretching. I got up and opened my curtains, letting the light seep through my room.

I checked my digital clock and groaned lightly when I saw how it was 8:23 am. "At least my main body feels like it got a full nights rest." I smiled, soon walking over to my closet.

As I was picking out some clothes, I suddenly heard my phone ring. I hummed in confusion, walking back out and grabbing my phone.

I grinned when I saw the caller and answered it. "It's been forever! How've you been?" I asked my best friend, going back over to my closet to pick out my clothes.

"I know! But I've been fine. What about you?" She asked me, making me sigh dramatically.

"Stressed. I really need a break." I said, making her laugh on the other line.

"Girl, I got you! That's why I called! Girls day out!" She yelled through the phone while I grinned at the information.

"Serious? Because I am so in!" I agreed, excited about spending the day with my bestie again. I didn't forget about the hot men, if that's what your wondering. I know exactly who'll be in charge.

"Great! Meet me at our usual IHop place at 9:30! See you later. Love you!" She giggled as I smiled at her affection.

"Love you, too. Bye." I said, soon hanging up. I quickly grabbed a nice outfit, going over to my personal bathroom and taking a quick shower.

As I finished, I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I dried myself off, soon spreading some body cream on my body.

I got changed and did my usual morning routine. I walked out and saw that it was now 9:13. That meant I had to be there in 17 minutes.

I grabbed the important belongings and put them in my purse. I widened my eyes, quickly going over to my dresser and grabbing a perfume bottle. I sprayed it on my neck and my clothes, smiling once I finished. 

I checked myself in the mirror one last time and walked downstairs with my purse in hand.

I was surprised to see everyone there already. Geto and Nanami were making breakfast while the rest watched some TV.

As soon as I came downstairs, everyone's eyes turned to me. Toji whistled at me, looking me up and down with a smirk.

"Where are you off to, pretty lady? I don't remember we had a date." Gojo flirted with me as I jokingly looked away all bashful.

"Oh, stop it." I chuckled, soon looking back at them. "I'm going out for the day, so Nanami, Geto and Fushiguro are in charge while I'm gone." I informed them as they all looked at me in shock.

"Wait... ALL DAY!" Itadori yelled in disbelief as I nodded. I looked at Nanami and Geto, noticing how they were also quite shocked.

"Where are you going exactly?" Ino asked me, everyone staring at me in curiosity. I hummed, looking down at my phone and widening my eyes at the time.

"Uh... to a restaurant to meet up with a friend. Don't wait up on me. See you later tonight!" I quickly said, running out of the house and getting in my car. I wasn't going to take the van if it was just me going.

... 3rd person POV

Inumaki, Itadori, Gojo, Ino and Choso all looked out the window, watching as y/n pulled out of the driveway.

"Aww! It's going to be so boring without her." Itadori whined, soon sitting back on the ground with a huff.

"I have to agree with the brat." Sukuna reluctantly agreed, leaning back on his hands.

"Enough everyone. She deserves a break. After all, she's been taking care of all of us." Choso spoke up, sitting on the sofa with a slight frown.

"Who do you guys think this friend is anyway?" Gojo asked them, looking curious for an answer.

"What if it's a boy? What if he secretly has feelings for her and confesses them, thus resulting in them going out?" Fushiguro guessed, making everyone in the room, even Sukuna, tense up.

The two men that were preparing breakfast, suddenly stopped and stared at the others. They also looked worried.

"I'm sure that won't happen. She would've told us she had a boyfriend... Right?" Ino asked, now a bit hesitant.

"Of course. She would've even had pictures of him, but she doesn't so there's nothing to worry about." Geto spoke up, cutting some green onions in thought.

A few moments go by, everyone silent. Fang was laying by Fushiguro's legs, looking at everyone in confusion.

"What restaurant did she say she was going to again?" Toji asked, looking up as he tried to remember.

"She didn't say the name." Nanami answered, stirring up the eggs in the pan.

"Toji, I think I know what you're thinking. But we can't just do it. We might get lost." Inumaki said, looking a bit worried.

Gojo grumbled as he took out his phone and started to text y/n. He was asking what the name of the restaurant she was going to.

A few seconds had passed and she replied, although a bit confused. "She's at a restaurant called IHop." Gojo answered, looking at everyone with a smirk.

Toji smirked back, looking at Nanami and Geto with mischievousness. "So, you two in or what? Because I know for a fact Megumi is. Isn't that right?" He asked his son who nodded shyly.

Geto sighed as he grabbed some Tupperware and put the breakfast in there for them to eat on the way. Nanami soon helping him.

"We're in." They both said while Gojo smirked. He then looked at y/n's chat and clicked on something to track her location.

"So, who's driving?" Toji asked.

———————————————————————-
A/n: All the guys are so worried rn! I love how jealous they are! They even got the most responsible ones to agree to their plan!

Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this chapter, see you in the next one. I love you all, bye mis amores. ❤️