Caught

3rd person POV

Y/n shrugged as she put her phone back in her pocket and walked into the IHop. She looked around and saw that her best friend was at a table near the window.

"Good morning, how may I help you?" The man at the counter asked with a usual polite smile.

"I'm actually here with her." She smiled, gesturing towards her best friend who was waving frantically at her.

He nodded and let y/n through. She instantly walked towards her, engulfing her in a tight hug.

"I missed you so much!" B/f/n squealed, letting y/n go and smiling widely.

"Same here. Let's sit. I am starving." Y/n sang out, making her laugh as they sat. Her best friend had short brown hair, almost like guy's hair. But she said that she's always wanted it as short as them. She also looked lean since she kinda works out here and there. Totally opposite to what y/n does.

"So, how's vacation from work?" She smiled, leaning closer to y/n with a smile.

She smiled back. "Well, it's great. I recently reconnected with some... colleagues and they're staying with me for a while." Y/n explained as she smirked her way.

"Colleagues?" B/f/n answered as y/n nodded with a small smile. She narrowed her eyes and leaned back on her chair as she stared at her skeptically. "What gender are these colleagues?" She asked again, making her purse her lips.

"Uhh... Male?" Y/n answered her, although a bit nervous. She sighed and leaned her arms against the table.

"Y/n, you shouldn't let men come into your home so freely. Who knows what they could do to you." B/f/n said with a disappointed sigh.

'Should I tell her? She is my best friend after all.' Y/n thought, soon slumping as B/f/n looked at her in confusion. "Okay, this is what's really happening. And you better not think I'm crazy." Y/n said in a serious tone, making B/f/n look at her with stern eyes. She knows that once y/n turns serious, she's going to tell the absolute truth.

...

Geto parked the van near the IHop y/n was in. "Okay, everyone, remember to not stand out. We're lucky y/n gave us some cash before she left." He muttered as everyone nodded his way.

They all soon walked out and went inside the IHop. Fushiguro sighed into his scarf as the warm air hit them.

"Good morning. How may I help you?" The man that helped y/n smiled at them. He's not gonna lie, these guys were hot! He couldn't help but blush.

Gojo looked around while Nanami approached the male. "May we have a table for ten?" He asked the guy, making him nod with a smile.

"Yes. Please, right this way. Luckily for you, we have a large table right next to the window." The male host smiled, leading them towards their table. As they walked, they suddenly saw y/n sitting with a... GUY?

They looked away, not wanting her to recognize them. "She's on a date?" Inumaki asked Fushiguro, who just furrowed his brows.

"Here you are. A waitress will be with you shortly." The male host nodded one last time before walking back to his stand.

Geto took it upon himself to sit closer to where y/n was. Gojo wanted to do it, but Geto reminded him that his hair is a huge distraction.

"I don't believe you. That can't happen, right?" They heard y/n's 'date' say, but y/n nodded at their question.

"I thought that, too. But it's true. I even made sure that they were really, truly real. The proof was when I saw Gojo getting out of the shower and his hair was wet. His WHITE hair, and it definitely wasn't no wig." Y/n sighed, shaking her head.